21/22 Home Kit Leak

EMRFC

4 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

Very similar to the 55 top we’ve just paid £70 odd quid for. 

I wonder will it effect the sales, with fans possibly not wanting to spend money on two tops very similar in such a short space of time?

Personally I bought the champions one and will by this one if it is next seasons aswell, but can see it being an issue to some.

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

I wonder will it effect the sales, with fans possibly not wanting to spend money on two tops very similar in such a short space of time?

Personally I bought the champions one and will by this one if it is next seasons aswell, but can see it being an issue to some.

I mean I’ll probably end up buying it because it’s the 150th year. 

But considering we’ve all just done about £140 on 2 almost identical home kits from this year, I’d have thought they’d have made more effort to make it different from the 55 kit! 

9 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

I mean I’ll probably end up buying it because it’s the 150th year. 

But considering we’ve all just done about £140 on 2 almost identical home kits from this year, I’d have thought they’d have made more effort to make it different from the 55 kit! 

It’s nothing like last seasons. 

5 hours ago, dbyst said:

always liked the badge on this kit

Away9798.png

True fashion of a forum, I'm really not a fan of this.

In saying that, I think my favourite top is the 2009-2010 carling home top, as it was my first. Still have it and squeeze into it from time to time. Loved it

rangers-home-football-shirt-2009-2010-s_12824_1.jpg

Didn't mind the gold nonsense on the 55 edition shirt just released but having it for a whole season? Nah not for me. Would've liked it if they went for the big white badge and darker blue Castore/32Red. Could've shoved the scroll stuff on the back of it.

Disappointed but hope they knock it out the park with the away n 3rd kit.

8 hours ago, stevemac said:

True fashion of a forum, I'm really not a fan of this.

In saying that, I think my favourite top is the 2009-2010 carling home top, as it was my first. Still have it and squeeze into it from time to time. Loved it

rangers-home-football-shirt-2009-2010-s_12824_1.jpg

That is an absolute belter looking back, the away and 3rd are great also