21/22 Home Kit Leak

EMRFC

2 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

It's a different product imo. Up to Rangers and castore / wolves and Castore how they price them. 

It’s the gift and the curse of being a Rangers fan. Loyal to a fault, and ripped off by the club on the regular. Absolutely no loyalty shown by the club to us mind you, and we buy anything with a Rangers badge regardless. 

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

It’s the gift and the curse of being a Rangers fan. Loyal to a fault, and ripped off by the club on the regular. Absolutely no loyalty shown by the club to us mind you, and we buy anything with a Rangers badge regardless. 

But castore are basically only a sponsor for their training stuff whereas they make ours.

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

But castore are basically only a sponsor for their training stuff whereas they make ours.

They also stick their logo and ours on Fruit of the loom gear, and punt it to our fans. 

I’m not going to pretend to know the ins and outs of any deals, but what I do know is our fan base and pumped for every penny they could get out of us (and they do get it), and not one shred of loyalty / reward / recognition comes our way from the club. 

29 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

They also stick their logo and ours on Fruit of the loom gear, and punt it to our fans. 

I’m not going to pretend to know the ins and outs of any deals, but what I do know is our fan base and pumped for every penny they could get out of us (and they do get it), and not one shred of loyalty / reward / recognition comes our way from the club. 

We aren't forced to buy it.

There's also actual press releases from wolves and castore saying castore don't make their training gear 

17 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

We aren't forced to buy it.

There's also actual press releases from wolves and castore saying castore don't make their training gear 

I know. But we do, and we’re not really appreciated / looked after by the club as a result. Loyal almost to a fault. 

7 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

We never have been as long as I can remember

Only young but I think up until selling everything off to JJB - Murray ran a pretty slick retail offering with good quality items that were priced quite well. It's mental how much stuff in good nick still circulates on eBay at Depop from the 90s.

Of course, there were incidents like the Admiral tracksuits but they used that as part of the excuse to rip up the deal and go with Adidas.

Different story on other fronts though obviously. Gouging fans for Champions League packages came back to bite as the take up was often poor.

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Will Castore not be making the Wolves players' training gear then?

The press release says they are only doing the kits and sideline clothing. Everything else is being outsourced by Wolves themselves and got a Castore logo stickered on.

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I honestly couldn’t give a fuck what they charge wolves, Rangers brands more expensive as it should be, buy it or don’t buy it, cunts greeting wanting investigations 🤣🤣

Nutters 

Why? 

5 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I honestly couldn’t give a fuck what they charge wolves, Rangers brands more expensive as it should be, buy it or don’t buy it, cunts greeting wanting investigations 🤣🤣

Nutters 

Agree mate.

The kit is different quality too.

Shit kits cost less. Simple.

Twitter wanks mouthing off to any sheep.

Investigations is tatrier level paranoia. 

Get that tae fuck!