21/22 Home Kit Leak

EMRFC

10 hours ago, stevemac said:

True fashion of a forum, I'm really not a fan of this.

In saying that, I think my favourite top is the 2009-2010 carling home top, as it was my first. Still have it and squeeze into it from time to time. Loved it

rangers-home-football-shirt-2009-2010-s_12824_1.jpg

What age are you mate? That seems quite a new shirt to have been your first.

Really not a fan of this. Had high hopes for our anniversary shirt but this is borderline awful. Castore have fucked it if this is genuine.

Look at the effort and execution brands like Adidas, Puma and Nike put into their designs. They don’t get everything right but when they do they tap very well into the heritage of the club/nation and have so much more depth to them. 

This looks cheap af and as if there has been fuck all effort made from a design perspective. It’ll still sell out and rake it in for the club, as they all do, but as a legacy shirt it’s a massive disappointment. 

3 minutes ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

Really not a fan of this. Had high hopes for our anniversary shirt but this is borderline awful. Castore have fucked it if this is genuine.

Look at the effort and execution brands like Adidas, Puma and Nike put into their designs. They don’t get everything right but when they do they tap very well into the heritage of the club/nation and have so much more depth to them. 

This looks cheap af and as if there has been fuck all effort made from a design perspective. It’ll still sell out and rake it in for the club, as they all do, but as a legacy shirt it’s a massive disappointment. 

Have you seen the state of the Nike releases for the coming season?

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Have you seen the state of the Nike releases for the coming season?

I get that, hence the “they don’t get everything right” but off the top of my head look at shirts like Seattle Sounders, Red Star FC, Venezia’s leaks with Kappa, AIK’s recent anniversary efforts, Roma’s over the past two seasons, Arsenal’s this season. That wee bit if heritage and simplicity can go a long way. It’s the depth of tradition and a story that our shirts constantly lack. 

To me the use of so much gold is garish and cheap af, the proportions of the elements are gommy af and the material will be the same cheap shite as last year. I’d love to see their research and the design team behind it. 

Again, personally, I feel they’ve fucked it if this is genuine. 

5 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Nike are truly awful and have been for a long time. Adidas and Puma are not far behind either. We will get something that is levels above the "big three".

Is your last sentence meaning you are hopeful we will get a shirt better representing our club than what Adidas have done for Red Star FC and what Nike have arguably done for Roma recently? Those two just off the top of my head. And with that I mean quality, design and wider market appreciation. 

3 hours ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

Is your last sentence meaning you are hopeful we will get a shirt better representing our club than what Adidas have done for Red Star FC and what Nike have arguably done for Roma recently? Those two just off the top of my head. And with that I mean quality, design and wider market appreciation. 

I look at arguably the biggest club in world football having a shocker of a kit from Nike, and they are by no means alone in that.How someone at Barca approved it is beyond me. I mean that we will get a design far superior to Barca.. far better quality than Barca. 

14 hours ago, johanhentze said:

I look at arguably the biggest club in world football having a shocker of a kit from Nike, and they are by no means alone in that.How someone at Barca approved it is beyond me. I mean that we will get a design far superior to Barca.. far better quality than Barca. 

Barca’s kit is class, England’s away is superb, Finland’s kit is a screamer. There are plenty of kits from Nike that are good, plenty will be bad and not be for many people. Same with Adidas

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Barca’s kit is class, England’s away is superb, Finland’s kit is a screamer. There are plenty of kits from Nike that are good, plenty will be bad and not be for many people. Same with Adidas

Barca one is really bad. 

41 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That the one you’re saying is class mate?

77581ED7-486A-4644-9A07-D3C05C45C7AB.png

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

One of the worst kits I've seen