21/22 Home Kit Leak

EMRFC

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Barca’s kit is class, England’s away is superb, Finland’s kit is a screamer. There are plenty of kits from Nike that are good, plenty will be bad and not be for many people. Same with Adidas

The England away is the best kit at the Euros however you’ve had a shocker with the Barca one.

The top is bad enough never mind those shorts that go with it.

31 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

That the one you’re saying is class mate?

77581ED7-486A-4644-9A07-D3C05C45C7AB.png

10 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

The England away is the best kit at the Euros however you’ve had a shocker with the Barca one.

No having it, class.

It’s no even as if it’s just a mad random design either, literally based on their badge

11 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I'll have that. England one is cracking. I love the Swiss one with the Alps on the shirt. There are some cracking kits but I love the Sweden one and Austria away kit. Puma are doing things.

Nothing beats Finland modelled by Kamara but.

Austria away.png

Switzerland away.jpeg

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No having it, class.

It’s no even as if it’s just a mad random design either, literally based on their badge

It might be based on their badge but that doesnt automatically make it good. The shorts that go with it are truly awful as well.

22 hours ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

Really not a fan of this. Had high hopes for our anniversary shirt but this is borderline awful. Castore have fucked it if this is genuine.

Look at the effort and execution brands like Adidas, Puma and Nike put into their designs. They don’t get everything right but when they do they tap very well into the heritage of the club/nation and have so much more depth to them. 

This looks cheap af and as if there has been fuck all effort made from a design perspective. It’ll still sell out and rake it in for the club, as they all do, but as a legacy shirt it’s a massive disappointment. 

All we’ve seen is a photo of a poster, from a weird angle ffs :lol:

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

It was the same last season.. people were going off on one based on a pish photo... top turned out pretty good, in my opinion.

I get that you’re never going to please everyone, but the amount of moaning about insignificant things when it comes to kits is unreal. 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Assume this is being launched tomorrow.

The Rangers Castore website has a 15 hour countdown on it. I expect MyGers members to get their exclusive access email in 16 hours.

The link will be on here and social media in 13 hours.

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Assume this is being launched tomorrow.

The Rangers Castore website has a 15 hour countdown on it. I expect MyGers members to get their exclusive access email in 16 hours.

The strip is being unveiled at 9.30 tomorrow morning