Tom Stoltman - World Strongest Man!

weeneily

He finished joint 2nd in the 3rd event so finished the day top of the board by 5.5 points clear. He has atlas stones last today which he holds the world record in and is his favourite event, so fingers crossed he doesn't fuck up on the other 2 events and he should win it. 

43 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

The band? Christ going back 15/20 years now.

Fuck I'm old.

Not that old mate. I was in high school over 40 years ago.

I just wondered if I had heard of the band from my wishaw days but couldn’t think if I had. Now I know I was long gone down south by then.

Tom's triceps have let him down a bit in the maximum log lift, just 2.5 points. Brother Luke's triceps performed well and he won the event.  Tom now in first place with 31 points, Brian Shaw second with 28 points and Luke in 3rd with 27 points.  We could get a Rangers 1 and 2 by the end of the day. 

He can't afford such a poor round next as the pack are bunching up now. He is normally consistent enough with deadlift to finish in the top 3 or 4 but this is normally lukes weakest event. Thankfully they should demolish the stones that would see Tom win it but 1 mistake could cost him. 

Let's go Tom and Luke finish off a great season with the ultimate prize💪

Wow this is tight, Tom scored 4.5 points on deadlift and now 35.5 overall, Brian Shaw got 6.5 points and is sitting on 34.5. Luke as predicted didn't do well and finished on 2.5 points and shares 3rd place on 29 points. 

The stones are going to be interesting as Shaw used to be the best in the world at stones but there was 9 seconds between them last year and Tom has been undefeated in this event for a while now. Hopefully Tom hasn't fatigued and he's still got plenty to get this over the line. Luke has improved at the stones and should do well but he will need to put his best performance in to get 3rd now. 

Just now, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Wow this is tight, Tom scored 4.5 points on deadlift and now 35.5 overall, Brian Shaw got 6.5 points and is sitting on 34.5. Luke as predicted didn't do well and finished on 2.5 points and shares 3rd place on 29 points. 

The stones are going to be interesting as Shaw used to be the best in the world at stones but there was 9 seconds between them last year and Tom has been undefeated in this event for a while now. Hopefully Tom hasn't fatigued and he's still got plenty to get this over the line. Luke has improved at the stones and should do well but he will need to put his best performance in to get 3rd now. 

What channel mate?

3 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

There's apparently an American release of the footage on 3rd of July on cbs. 

Cheers. I was looking for something to watch with a beer tonight as I'm on annual leave this week. That's pish you can't even get a dodgy stream but as you mention it and now that I think of it you do tend to see this on the TV around about Christmas time.