Tom Stoltman - World Strongest Man!

weeneily

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

If ye canny watch it how do you know what’s happening 

There's people there posting on social media plus there's sites that are reporting on what's happening. Just need to keep checking and waiting on updates. 

The events are about 2/3 hours apart to give the athletes time. 

Just now, weeneily said:

Aye I was watching the live Loz feed 30 minutes in the past :headwall:. Fud indeed

yeah i was watching big Loz too, such a shit way to have to watch a competition of this magnitude - refreshing a bloody spreadsheet. Absolutely delighted for big Tom and at the same time devastated for Luke falling with the final stone.

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

yeah i was watching big Loz too, such a shit way to have to watch a competition of this magnitude - refreshing a bloody spreadsheet. Absolutely delighted for big Tom and at the same time devastated for Luke falling with the final stone.

Yes its a shame for Luke but great for Tom. 

Final standings.

wsm final.jpg

• Clemdog changed the title to Tom Stoltman - World Strongest Man!
2 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Same mate, always watch their videos. The journey they've been through from losing their mother, to helping their dad round the massive plot of land and to see how dedicated they have been through lockdown to set up their own gym. Which is now open to the public and was free to use for the 1st month after lockdown lifted. 

I hope the papers run with this as they are a true inspiration to a lot of people and the fact they are 1 of us is even better. 

Inspirational story with them TBF and I've only briefly had a read, however given I'm in similar circumstances I can bet that their mum would be absolutely over joyed with what they have not only overcome but excelled 

Amazing story and really wish them every success that they truly deserve 

3 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Same mate, always watch their videos. The journey they've been through from losing their mother, to helping their dad round the massive plot of land and to see how dedicated they have been through lockdown to set up their own gym. Which is now open to the public and was free to use for the 1st month after lockdown lifted. 

I hope the papers run with this as they are a true inspiration to a lot of people and the fact they are 1 of us is even better. 

Aye been through a lot and seem like really good guys. Just about shedding a tear hearing he won, gutted I never actually got to see it live! What’s with the coverage of this thing? Made it seem like it was almost impossible to watch or was it exclusive to WSM’s website? I think they said on a recent vlog WSM told them not to share results or what happened aswell. Cant wait to see the winning one when they upload it.