Jump to content

Tom Stoltman - World Strongest Man!


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

If ye canny watch it how do you know what’s happening 

There's people there posting on social media plus there's sites that are reporting on what's happening. Just need to keep checking and waiting on updates. 

The events are about 2/3 hours apart to give the athletes time. 

born a blue nose likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, weeneily said:

Aye I was watching the live Loz feed 30 minutes in the past :headwall:. Fud indeed

yeah i was watching big Loz too, such a shit way to have to watch a competition of this magnitude - refreshing a bloody spreadsheet. Absolutely delighted for big Tom and at the same time devastated for Luke falling with the final stone.

weeneily likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

yeah i was watching big Loz too, such a shit way to have to watch a competition of this magnitude - refreshing a bloody spreadsheet. Absolutely delighted for big Tom and at the same time devastated for Luke falling with the final stone.

Yes its a shame for Luke but great for Tom. 

Final standings.

wsm final.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • GabrielTomato changed the title to Tom Stoltman - World Strongest Man!
9 minutes ago, weeneily said:

Yes its a shame for Luke but great for Tom. 

Final standings.

wsm final.jpg

Thats a real kick in the balls for one mistake by Luke from potentially 3rd and a podium placing to 7th. Brutal.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Same mate, always watch their videos. The journey they've been through from losing their mother, to helping their dad round the massive plot of land and to see how dedicated they have been through lockdown to set up their own gym. Which is now open to the public and was free to use for the 1st month after lockdown lifted. 

I hope the papers run with this as they are a true inspiration to a lot of people and the fact they are 1 of us is even better. 

Inspirational story with them TBF and I've only briefly had a read, however given I'm in similar circumstances I can bet that their mum would be absolutely over joyed with what they have not only overcome but excelled 

Amazing story and really wish them every success that they truly deserve 

CR3 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Same mate, always watch their videos. The journey they've been through from losing their mother, to helping their dad round the massive plot of land and to see how dedicated they have been through lockdown to set up their own gym. Which is now open to the public and was free to use for the 1st month after lockdown lifted. 

I hope the papers run with this as they are a true inspiration to a lot of people and the fact they are 1 of us is even better. 

Aye been through a lot and seem like really good guys. Just about shedding a tear hearing he won, gutted I never actually got to see it live! What’s with the coverage of this thing? Made it seem like it was almost impossible to watch or was it exclusive to WSM’s website? I think they said on a recent vlog WSM told them not to share results or what happened aswell. Cant wait to see the winning one when they upload it.

rabc10000 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 19 September 2021 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      Rangers v Motherwell
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...