Normality?

3 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Scotland to lift almost all restrictions by 9th August

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-57570939

Will we see a return to a full ibrox? I personally doubt it. Will we need masks? Covid passports? Will singing and music be banned?

Your thoughts?

That highlighted being the key point and the answer to your questions. 

48 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

At least 2000 fans in stadiums from 19 July, meanwhile they are looking at getting 60000 in Wembley for the semis and the final. 

If Hampden had the final I bet things would be different. 

19th July we won't need social distancing outside the news has said so surely a full house on flag day 

3 hours ago, Bluekev said:

At least 2000 fans in stadiums from 19 July, meanwhile they are looking at getting 60000 in Wembley for the semis and the final. 

If Hampden had the final I bet things would be different. 

This has been all about the SNP wanting to do the opposite to England. 

We couldn't get anyone in for trophy day, while Wembley has 21,000 in attendance. 

It would not surprise me one bit english premier league having full crowds again opening game while we are only allowed small crowds. 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

This has been all about the SNP wanting to do the opposite to England. 

We couldn't get anyone in for trophy day, while Wembley has 21,000 in attendance. 

It would not surprise me one bit english premier league having full crowds again opening game while we are only allowed small crowds. 

EPL will be guaranteed full capacity now. We will struggle to get 2k at the most.

2 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Apparently we still need to wear masks while England don't 

It's as if the Covd bug knows when it's crossing the border.

We, Scotland, England, and Wales, are on the one piece of land, we are not separated by water, would it not have beenbetter to have us all doing the same, and a UK coalition government to deal with it?

Then again, she wouldn't get her 15mins of fame.

Just to give us all a wee bit of hope then the Chief mammy comes in to lock us down again and save us from this deadly virus that seems to have replaced the flu over the last 17 months. All Hail Sturgeon, the great protector of the Scottish land. 

43 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Just to give us all a wee bit of hope then the Chief mammy comes in to lock us down again and save us from this deadly virus that seems to have replaced the flu over the last 17 months. All Hail Sturgeon, the great protector of the Scottish land. 

Read something say flu related deaths were 10 times that of Covid now? Can’t find where it was though. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Read something say flu related deaths were 10 times that of Covid now? Can’t find where it was though. 

More than likely tbh. Reporting has moved from deaths to cases because it’s a ridiculously high and inaccurate number. 

Deaths in Scotland yesterday were 4 and even at that I’d like to see if they died of Covid. 450 people a day in the UK die of Cancer according to Cancer Research. Obesity causes 30,000 deaths a year says the British Heart Foundation yet almost every available resource and £ has been put into this. The most vulnerable of society are vaccinated and will probably have a booster or two every year, just like the flu jab. Time to move on but we definitely won’t be, not a chance they concede the powers they gave themselves over us.