Jump to content

Normality?


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Scotland to lift almost all restrictions by 9th August

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-57570939

Will we see a return to a full ibrox? I personally doubt it. Will we need masks? Covid passports? Will singing and music be banned?

 

Your thoughts?

That highlighted being the key point and the answer to your questions. 

REM 1690 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

At least 2000 fans in stadiums from 19 July, meanwhile they are looking at getting 60000 in Wembley for the semis and the final. 

If Hampden had the final I bet things would be different. 

19th July we won't need social distancing outside the news has said so surely a full house on flag day 

Bad Robot likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

12,000 for Euro games at Hampden.

We go down a level yet we’re only allowed 2,000 for our games at Ibrox.

Sounds about right.

Correct. 

Would not surprise me in the slightest if Nazi Nic says we’re not allowed any.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bluekev said:

At least 2000 fans in stadiums from 19 July, meanwhile they are looking at getting 60000 in Wembley for the semis and the final. 

If Hampden had the final I bet things would be different. 

This has been all about the SNP wanting to do the opposite to England. 

We couldn't get anyone in for trophy day, while Wembley has 21,000 in attendance. 

It would not surprise me one bit english premier league having full crowds again opening game while we are only allowed small crowds. 

Bluekev and HG5 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

This has been all about the SNP wanting to do the opposite to England. 

We couldn't get anyone in for trophy day, while Wembley has 21,000 in attendance. 

It would not surprise me one bit english premier league having full crowds again opening game while we are only allowed small crowds. 

EPL will be guaranteed full capacity now. We will struggle to get 2k at the most.

BlueKnight87 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Apparently we still need to wear masks while England don't 

It's as if the Covd bug knows when it's crossing the border.

We, Scotland, England, and Wales, are on the one piece of land, we are not separated by water, would it not have beenbetter to have us all doing the same, and a UK coalition government to deal with it?

Then again, she wouldn't get her 15mins of fame.

MacBoyd likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to give us all a wee bit of hope then the Chief mammy comes in to lock us down again and save us from this deadly virus that seems to have replaced the flu over the last 17 months. All Hail Sturgeon, the great protector of the Scottish land. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Just to give us all a wee bit of hope then the Chief mammy comes in to lock us down again and save us from this deadly virus that seems to have replaced the flu over the last 17 months. All Hail Sturgeon, the great protector of the Scottish land. 
 

Read something say flu related deaths were 10 times that of Covid now? Can’t find where it was though. 

Prso's headband likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Read something say flu related deaths were 10 times that of Covid now? Can’t find where it was though. 

More than likely tbh. Reporting has moved from deaths to cases because it’s a ridiculously high and inaccurate number. 
 

Deaths in Scotland yesterday were 4 and even at that I’d like to see if they died of Covid. 450 people a day in the UK die of Cancer according to Cancer Research. Obesity causes 30,000 deaths a year says the British Heart Foundation yet almost every available resource and £ has been put into this. The most vulnerable of society are vaccinated and will probably have a booster or two every year, just like the flu jab. Time to move on but we definitely won’t be, not a chance they concede the powers they gave themselves over us. 

CharlieT and J-Maestro like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard yest that cases were higher yesterday than they were in January, yet fanzones and people in stadium for the games at Hampdump. We know why. 

She’s the Steve Clarke of First Ministers, no idea how to proactively move forward, always on the defensive. 

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 19 September 2021 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      Rangers v Motherwell
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...