Lions Tour

Lions team to face Emirates Lions: Hogg; Rees-Zammit, Harris, Farrell, Adams; Russell, Price; W Jones, George, Sinckler, Itoje, Hill, Lawes, H Watson, Faletau.

Replacements: Cowan-Dickie, Vunipola, Fagerson, Henderson, Simmonds, Davies, Aki, Daly

Hogg captain for this. Will be interested to see how Watson goes in the back row as well. Price and Russell at half back with Faz at 12 should be a great combination 

4 Tries for Josh Adams. Boy is a flying machine. 

So weird that its in an empty stadium. Love to see and hear the Lions support when they are on a Tour. 

I was catching up on some of the previous documentaries and they are a damn fine watch. 

Not much of an egg chaser fan. But love The Lions. 

• Clemdog changed the title to Lions Tour

I’m not into the wanky - takes a player to know a player thing but…Chris Harris is fucking amazing at Rugby, he just gets how a game works he’s where he needs to be so often, I bloody love him 

Price - sound - Farrell is a wank for his patter off a missed feed, they’ve hardly played together fuck sake

Harris - class 

Mish - consistently one of the best players in the NH - he just turns up all the time 

Finn - he was very hit and miss, not getting ahead of Biggar like that 

Hoggy - rock solid, his chase back even on an 8 was magic, he can drift in bulk and thin he looks absolute on point the now with his weight v bulk, his kick and run choice is always spot on 

Fags - he was quite and hardly noticed which is a decent place for him 

Daly as a random aside was amazing when he came on, that on the run pass to Adams was majestic 

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

4 Tries for Josh Adams. Boy is a flying machine. 

So weird that its in an empty stadium. Love to see and hear the Lions support when they are on a Tour. 

I was catching up on some of the previous documentaries and they are a damn fine watch. 

Not much of an egg chaser fan. But love The Lions. 

Living With Lions of 1997 is a particularly good watch . Some of the speeches are class . 

11 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Jim Telfers everest speech is epic. Makes the hair stand up on the back of the neck

Indeed .

He also has one where he compares the honest player and the dishonest player who looks for any excuse when things go wrong . 

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Indeed .

He also has one where he compares the honest player and the dishonest player who looks for any excuse when things go wrong . 

Think that's in that speech. His words, the way he delivered it was outstanding. You can see big Martin Johnson in the video with eyes watering he was that blown away by it.

9 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Think that's in that speech. His words, the way he delivered it was outstanding. You can see big Martin Johnson in the video with eyes watering he was that blown away by it.

Aye , I think you're right . And yes , perfectly delivered . 

11 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Just had to watch them again . Spirited stuff . 

I'm not sure if its in the same tour/video , but I remember the management team instilling ' make it happen ' to the players just before running on to the park . As in , dont just wait for things to happen,  you have to make it happen . A brilliant attitude.