MyGers members to get ticketing priority

RFC55

58 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Last Saturday from Kirk was the best value I've ever seen from him.

Kidding on he'd bought the wrong size top. Don't think anycunt cares what size he bought :lol:

One of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen on a forum. Class. 

It appears that the more money you pay the more benefits you will receive. I realise this  is true of most things in life. However, it would be good if the club could come up with a plan that would enable those on low income to gain access to tickets/tv etc. I realise that the club is trying to maximise revenue streams but it would be great if there was way to make matches more accessible to all. Probably a non-starter but it’s a shame that the working man is becoming more and more alienated from the club. Could the club find a way to lead by example? 

38 minutes ago, Spuddy Zelda said:

It appears that the more money you pay the more benefits you will receive. I realise this  is true of most things in life. However, it would be good if the club could come up with a plan that would enable those on low income to gain access to tickets/tv etc. I realise that the club is trying to maximise revenue streams but it would be great if there was way to make matches more accessible to all. Probably a non-starter but it’s a shame that the working man is becoming more and more alienated from the club. Could the club find a way to lead by example? 

To be fair to the club the public sale tickets for home games aren’t outrageously priced.

The club also made all home games available at £9.99 last season which was the cheapest in the country by a distance and celtic didn’t even let non season ticket holders get that chance.

It is hard to please everyone but I would say the majority of our season ticket holders are still a ‘working man’ with viable options to pay up your season ticket.

For example I’m happy to pay mine and the wee mans season ticket and get him the new strip. I’m not interested in buying all the tops and training gear for myself so I’ll put my money in the way I can afford it and I can tell you now I’m certainly not earning big money.

The charity foundation also do help with tickets for veterans and others.

16 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

To be fair to the club the public sale tickets for home games aren’t outrageously priced.

The club also made all home games available at £9.99 last season which was the cheapest in the country by a distance and celtic didn’t even let non season ticket holders get that chance.

It is hard to please everyone but I would say the majority of our season ticket holders are still a ‘working man’ with viable options to pay up your season ticket.

For example I’m happy to pay mine and the wee mans season ticket and get him the new strip. I’m not interested in buying all the tops and training gear for myself so I’ll put my money in the way I can afford it and I can tell you now I’m certainly not earning big money.

Fair play. Hopefully you won’t get priced out at some point in the future, as I’m sure has been the case with plenty of supporters (of all clubs) up and down the country over recent years. 

2 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Celtic showed their season ticket holders a bit of respect in that instance mate , the very same way st j and Livingston did when some our fans were outraged wee had to pay the same as their season ticket holders do per game to watch the stream , only our club had season ticket holders watching a stream for a minimum adult price of £28 per game and non season ticket holders paying £9.99 

11 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

celtic showed their season ticket holders a bit of respect in that instance mate , the very same way st j and Livingston did when some our fans were outraged wee had to pay the same as their season ticket holders do per game to watch the stream , only our club had season ticket holders watching a stream for a minimum adult price of £28 per game and non season ticket holders paying £9.99 

I get that and it’s fair enough but we had that debate last season.

My point was that the club actually did offer reasonable value for money for everyone in terms of being able to see games.

39 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

think you're actually missing the point - club looked after non season ticket holders better than they did their season ticket holders 

It was an original point about affordability for all not a debate about rights or wrongs for season ticket holders.

• 3 weeks later...