MyGers members to get ticketing priority

RFC55

17 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Did any non myGers members get tickets? Be good if they did because that’s the fairest way! 

i have MyGers and didn't, know 2 people who aren't and got them, i agree thats fair, they paid same amount for their ticket as me.

Biggest fuck up and most stressful 2 hours of my life.

We have 3 adult and 2 childs, and not on MyGers. Got 3 adult together and 2 child separate.

My Bro who is on MyGers, has 1 adult and 3 Childs, got centre of a donut.

Im no rocket scientist but surely those selected could have used smartcards, those not have their smartcard deactivated.

3 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Been fleeced with mygers no tickets in the ballot and still no pack through 

Good to hear it was a straight ballot. I've got 3 ST in the household and got zip in the ballot. Did wonder if not being In mygers might affect our chances......seems not🤪

15 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Good to hear it was a straight ballot. I've got 3 ST in the household and got zip in the ballot. Did wonder if not being In mygers might affect our chances......seems not🤪

Makes you wonder how they’re going to continue justifying it going forward, no welcome packs , the points don’t make sense basically fuck all benefit to anyone who’s bought it 😂

3 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Makes you wonder how they’re going to continue justifying it going forward, no welcome packs , the points don’t make sense basically fuck all benefit to anyone who’s bought it 😂

Lol....tbh i think the club are squeezing us really hard for every last penny from us.

I get it the club need the money but they keep asking the same people for more and more. Personally I will happily pay my ST and the euro games, but that's all I'm committing to this season. 

If you think about it we've had Season tixs, new strips, shares, edmiston house, mygers and fuck knows what else I've missed? Fair play to anyone that pays for all that but I've got a young son, my golf subs plus bill's to pay, so something gotta give!

56 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Lol....tbh i think the club are squeezing us really hard for every last penny from us.

I get it the club need the money but they keep asking the same people for more and more. Personally I will happily pay my ST and the euro games, but that's all I'm committing to this season. 

If you think about it we've had Season tixs, new strips, shares, edmiston house, mygers and fuck knows what else I've missed? Fair play to anyone that pays for all that but I've got a young son, my golf subs plus bill's to pay, so something gotta give!

Fed up saying they should just ask for our bank details and just take money out when they want 

59 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Get on Grindr mate, if women can make some extra cash then so can you 🤣

2 hours ago, SPWF said:

You must’ve led an easy life if confirming some tickets on a website, from the comfort of your own home is the most stressful thing you’ve ever done. :lol:

Mate it caused me a fair bit of stress earlier and I’m no even going 🤣