Dornan the liar.

8 hours ago, Duncan campbell said:

In my day Teddy Taylor was the incumbent. A man of honour and integrity with a sound mind and high intellect. He was ousted by a commie maxwell offspring when the gorbals were demolished and the Irish moved to castlemilk. We left then! Great memories of jumping on the 34 bus to bellahouston n walking to ibrox. Best summer night was when we beat Bayern 2-0 the night before my arithmetic o level. Sorry Iā€™m rambling. Pished šŸ˜€

Cathcart was always a Tory seat iircĀ 

17 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The club is taking individuals to court and have said so.

The culprits won't appologise asĀ their agenda is to demonise Rangers at every turn. Nationalism before truth and integrity.Ā 

They wanted it to be true and still is in their bigoted minds.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Source mate?

His rant about the fans during his justification for not saying sorry was just beyond cuntish.Ā 

Nah I'm not going to say sorry to you Kamara, Itten and Balogun for basically accusing you of shouting fuck the pope because a fan on another video I saw was being a drunken arse.

That's a great look for the country mate, grand job.Ā 

9 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

His rant about the fans during his justification for not saying sorry was just beyond cuntish.Ā 

Nah I'm not going to say sorry to you Kamara, Itten and Balogun for basically accusing you of shouting fuck the pope because a fan on another video I saw was being a drunken arse.

That's a great look for the country mate, grand job.Ā 

Heā€™s a dyed in the wool soap dodgerĀ itā€™s what they do.

3 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Dornan is the least of our worries when his party leaderĀ is coming out with thisĀ 

Ā 

What a vile wee cunt she is , plenty of damage , anti English racism ( actual videos of this rather than the hearsay about our day ) and fighting down south. Not to mention we got the same level of abuse for our first title celebration where none of the above happened. A dangerous slimeyĀ Ā wee witch who was about to be disbarred from the legal profession and hastily jumped to politics instead.Ā Ā 

4 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Dornan is the least of our worries when his party leaderĀ is coming out with thisĀ 

Ā 

Once again complete double standards from her and her party.Ā 

She speaks about damage and anti Catholic abuse. Remember as well they wanted more done by ourĀ club and damages paid.Ā 

Where was the same demands when Scotland fans wrecked parts of London and engaged in anti English songs. Where was the calls for the sfa to do more or for them to foot the bill for the damages done by the tartan army idiots that can't control themselves.Ā 

Hypocrites the lot of them.Ā