Dornan the liar.

35 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’ll be smiling when this wee fat runt bigot is in a box and I hope it’s sooner rather than later.

Maybe his purgatory will be watching JRM in his heaven enjoying a jovial Darjeeling tea with scones and lashings of cream and jam, watching the cricket.

I’m pretty sure his anti-catholic rant against Mogg is as anti-catholic as it gets, he can’t hide behind “i’m a catholic too” his Twitter rant clearly states he is non denominational, bet he loves a bit of Neil Diamond..

On 10/07/2021 at 07:05, TEFTONG said:

Immigration regime'

An SNP spokesman said: "The Scottish Tories' desperation to pass judgment on a tweet while utterly failing to condemn the immigration regime of their bosses in the Westminster government speaks volumes.

"While some people appear determined to be offended regardless of what SNP politicians say, there are fewer things more offensive than a policy which threatens to jail desperate refugees for the crime of trying to save their own lives - and the lives of their infant children - and it is essential such callous policies are called out."

They nationalist Cunts just continuously double down until the media let it go. As they always do. :headwall:

That’s a fucking disgrace.

8 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

And exactly how many "safe" countries did they pass through while trying to save their lives to get to the land of free things? 

I do understand it's a dangerous journey trying to make your way out of a country you feel no longer safe in, however, rather than risk their own, and their families lives further, by trying to cross the busiest sea lane in the world, would it not have been safer for them to have stayed in the first stable country they landed in?, it probably would have been, but as you say this is the land of "free things", other countries are not so accommodating, so try get to where the pickings are easiest.

Why doesn't he have a cheap shot at politicians from those countries?, probably because it doesn't suit his anti UK rhetoric.

1 hour ago, rbt1548 said:

I do understand it's a dangerous journey trying to make your way out of a country you feel no longer safe in, however, rather than risk their own, and their families lives further, by trying to cross the busiest sea lane in the world, would it not have been safer for them to have stayed in the first stable country they landed in?, it probably would have been, but as you say this is the land of "free things", other countries are not so accommodating, so try get to where the pickings are easiest.

Why doesn't he have a cheap shot at politicians from those countries?, probably because it doesn't suit his anti UK rhetoric.

He wants them to come to Scotland.  Scotland is open to all, a free and welcoming country that cares for your welfare and will look after you….we’ll even give you a vote once you’re settled so you can help shape your own future….vote SNP

16 minutes ago, jintybear said:

WTAF?! A very expensive dear Deirdre! Is this one of the MSP duties that my tax £s pay for? FFS that’s totally embarrassing 😂😂

Imagine any sane woman asking that baldy simpleton for relationship advice.:mutley: 

I think it is someone ripping the piss out of him. I am just suprised the lassie can manage to read a book at all after 15 years of falling educational standards under the snp.

Seems to me that the tragic wee prick spends every waking moment on social media. As you say, a waste of a salary. 

On 10/07/2021 at 07:05, TEFTONG said:

Immigration regime'

An SNP spokesman said: "The Scottish Tories' desperation to pass judgment on a tweet while utterly failing to condemn the immigration regime of their bosses in the Westminster government speaks volumes.

"While some people appear determined to be offended regardless of what SNP politicians say, there are fewer things more offensive than a policy which threatens to jail desperate refugees for the crime of trying to save their own lives - and the lives of their infant children - and it is essential such callous policies are called out."

They nationalist Cunts just continuously double down until the media let it go. As they always do. :headwall:

The same as the SNP appear to be determined to be offended by everything anyone else says that doesn’t toe their party line. Couldn’t agree more with the vile and poisonous line but not just for the bigot of Cathcart but his whole party

2 hours ago, G13 said:

Deflection and whataboutery right there in 1 sentence. What a horrible, horrible bastard whoever this 'snp spokesman is. Didn't even have the guts to put their name to it.

If you vote snp, you are seriously retarded. 

They are cowardly vermin who's hate filled politics have totally destroyed the country of my birth to such an extent that I'm now embarrassed to be Scottish.

I live in England now so it's not in my face every day but if I knew of anyone who voted for them I would go out of my way to never engage with that person again.

6 hours ago, G13 said:

Don't be embarrassed, it's as much our country as theirs, fuck them. We need to take it back, they are destroying it with their incompetence. 

It's more our country. Their anti English pish they spout through our pathetic MSM try to make it look like it's theirs, but it's not.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He rants and raves about how this country is full of anti catholic bigotry then says this, stating less than half the religious hate crimes in this country are anti catholic :lol: 

'According to Police Scotland, 42% of religiously motivated hate crimes are committed against Roman Catholics.' 

Someone on Twitter ask him, what’s happening with the investigation into bheast fc, for grooming and abusing kids, he’s recently admitted his kid was involved with team at the time of allegations, was he involved? Very quiet about something that could have / did bring harm to his kid, could be a case of getting his bit in there in case of exposed.

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

When you get your photo taken with IRA flags behind you on a regular basis I'm afraid your opinion on this subject means nothing to me Mr Dornan.

23 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

"some of my constituents were frightened when they saw the video of Rangers players celebrating
:rofl::UK::boydie::alfie::sadface::165007302_gerrardfistpump:

Me personally hope it's the start of bigger things to come for yerself and your constituents who voted for an animal like you.
Thet must must be the thickest cunts on the planet,that they would to put a thick fuckin clown like you in charge of anything. 
This is the 21st century ya thick fuckin mick,move on for fuck sake.

Frightened of a video

What an absolute liar this wee cretin is

9 hours ago, Fergie_6 said:

Someone on Twitter ask him, what’s happening with the investigation into bheast fc, for grooming and abusing kids, he’s recently admitted his kid was involved with team at the time of allegations, was he involved? Very quiet about something that could have / did bring harm to his kid, could be a case of getting his bit in there in case of exposed.

Halitosis breath was threatened.

If it isn't true then i'll apologise. :mutley: