Morelos - happy vids

Alfredo is my favourite player since Laudrup, I absolutely love the guy, I’m not a gay but I can honestly say I love him more than my wife. I’m posting this mainly because I need my daily Morelos fix...I’ve lost the link to where he’s jigging away to sad face and dancing with aribo and kamara, can someone upload that and continue to upload  anything he does remotely funny..which is pretty much everything 

1 hour ago, MK Dumfries said:

Alfredo is my favourite player since Laudrup, I absolutely love the guy, I’m not a gay but I can honestly say I love him more than my wife. I’m posting this mainly because I need my daily Morelos fix...I’ve lost the link to where he’s jigging away to sad face and dancing with aribo and kamara, can someone upload that and continue to upload  anything he does remotely funny..which is pretty much everything 

:huh:

3 hours ago, MK Dumfries said:

134054256_3920761334609259_7282456088038256940_o.jpg

4 hours ago, MK Dumfries said:

Basically asking for skuddies of him right?

On 26/06/2021 at 07:31, MK Dumfries said:

Absolutely howling at this. 

On 26/06/2021 at 12:44, SPWF said:

OP fails to satisfy his wife sexually because he’s always thinking about Alfie. IMO. 

Well if his wife thought of Alfredo slipping her the old Colombian Pringle’s Tube every time the OP moves miserably and unrythmatically on top of her she may achieve fulfilment, that and a bit if bean typing.

On 26/06/2021 at 07:31, MK Dumfries said:

Hope you dont take things as serious next time mate.
And hope some sympathetic poster puts your request up for you.