Welcome to Rangers, John Lundstram.

Looking the part so far. Technically good, physically strong and already looks like somebody who will be vocal on the park too. Coming across like the perfect player to deal with the physical aspects of the Scottish game while also being capable of playing in our system too.

I know why Sheffield Utd fans hate him and say he’s shit, we would be the exact same if we had a player running down their contract and half asking it in the process, but Chris Wilder didn’t make him multiple offers that would have made him one of their highest paid players for nothing.

Reminds me of Albertz - technically good, likes a pass, can run with the ball and seems to have a thunderbolt shot in him.  Won't be pushed off the ball as well and will do the dirty work when needed. 

oh and wee Sakala looks a player.  He'll be dynamite and scare the shit out of defences (whereas Simpson will scare the shit out of our defence lol)

17 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

Reminds me of Albertz - technically good, likes a pass, can run with the ball and seems to have a thunderbolt shot in him.  Won't be pushed off the ball as well and will do the dirty work when needed. 

oh and wee Sakala looks a player.  He'll be dynamite and scare the shit out of defences (whereas Simpson will scare the shit out of our defence lol)

I love the scale of our fans ratings of new players. 

Utter shite to basically world class with nothing in-between :lol: 

7 hours ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

Mental 

There is no comparison to Der Hammer, no one can hit the ball so accurate and powerful as him, he had a left foot that could open a tin of peaches, which most of his goals were. 

Plus I think Lundstram does a bit more running off the ball than Jorg did, maybe Nerlinger or Thern be a better comparison but it's early days.

10 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

I love the scale of our fans ratings of new players. 

Utter shite to basically world class with nothing in-between :lol: 

Never said was as good mate, just similarities.  Hate when folk jump on a post like that, actually stops folk posting and as a mod you should know  better:pipe: