Welcome to Rangers, John Lundstram.

https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/lundstram.86242/

Reading this thread must have been the equivalent of how a Bradford city fan felt reading Rangers media the day they signed Nicky law.  They fucking hate him. 

does not fill me with confidence at all.

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Reading this thread must have been the equivalent of how a Bradford city fan felt reading Rangers media the day they signed Nicky law.  They fucking hate him. 

Noticed on there his nickname appears to be Lundy. Which is a bit ironic from a Sheffield Utd point of view.

But he'll need a new nickname at Ibrox, can't be having that :lol: 

9 minutes ago, GOAT said:

He downed tools last year. He knew he wasn't signing a new deal and his heart wasn't in it. Was still good enough that they offered to make him their highest paid player. 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Noticed on there his nickname appears to be Lundy. Which is a bit ironic from a Sheffield Utd point of view.

Once he gets going mate and bosses it on the field hopefully we can give it Lundys Lane. Famous street in Niagara Falls. 😉

16 minutes ago, GOAT said:

They’re all bitter. We’d batter Sheffield United too, them lot talking about ‘he’s found his level’.

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

fucking loving this even the more level headed orcs must be thinking 'thats the way to do business' while they cry into their jamesons and buying untested 20 yr olds thats been touted around more often than a 60yr old whore and for a middle aged manager that they dont want :UK:

They’re just calling us skint tbf. Also, Jamesons is good…

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He'll be Lundinho next season.

18 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

They’re just calling us skint tbf. Also, Jameson is good…

we'll see who's the skint ones at the end of the season also im actually more a glenmorangie man myself

EDIT: i was of course thinkng jamesons was catholic as thats the prevailing thought especially in america (espoused in numerous films and tv shows) but i decided to actually look it up and found this

Jameson was pretty much founded in 1780 when John Jameson – a Scottish guy – purchased the Bow Street Distillery, which at the time was one of the biggest distilleries in Ireland. Now, it’s important to note that the Scottish Reformation occurred in 1560, so odds are in favor of the founder of the Jameson distillery, being Scottish, was a damn Protestant.

Bushmills, on the other hand, was officially licensed in 1608 by King James I (of Bible fame) and despite of its location deep in the heart of Protestant country (and this next bit is straight from my local Bushmills rep, so take it or leave it) has a Catholic as a master distiller.

so not only do they indulge in the protestant porter thinking its catholic but they drink a protestant whiskey thinking its catholic while not buying the protestant whiskey because they dont hire catholics but it has a catholic as its master distiller :mutley:

10 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

They’re all bitter. We’d batter Sheffield United too, them lot talking about ‘he’s found his level’.

Aye hopefully champions league…. Fucking can’t stand English football fans who think their mediocre side are superb because they play in England. We would fucking horse sheff utd!!

unsure with this one on researching doesn’t seem to have a great attitude apparently downed tools after rejecting a new contract and is partial to brain fart moments here & there but then had a great first season in the PL hopefully Gerrard and the coaching team can work magic with him 

5 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

unsure with this one on researching doesn’t seem to have a great attitude apparently downed tools after rejecting a new contract and is partial to brain fart moments here & there but then had a great first season in the PL hopefully Gerrard and the coaching team can work magic with him 

one of he thing our team does is ask around about his mentality things like whether he'll throw is toys out the pram or whatever so im sure gerrard and the rest will be happy with what theyve been told and if a plyer was to dick around i cant see gerrard being someone to put up with it

12 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Love the seeth coming from the manks and sheff utd fans. Lundstrum won’t be downing tools as gerrard won’t fucking allow it!!

This will be the key difference. From what I've read wilder kept playing Lundstrum to the rage of the Sheffield United support. 

If he dropped in form or wasn't carrying his weight our manager won't be picking him.