Welcome to Rangers, John Lundstram.

The Sheffield United fans in that thread seem raging, could be making him a bit of a scapegoat for how shite their season was, I didn't see much of them - who knows.

But again gonna trust our management and scouting team on this. We have a profile of player to fit the system and we've got it right more often than not. Coming from merseyside he must have been a known quantity for a while.

On paper, an. EPL regular for free seems very sensible. 

Would like another midfielder as well.

8 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

As I recall Laudrup pretty much downed tools in his last year with us. Happens when your heart is no longer in it.

An EPL level midfielder for free is good business.

Suspect Gio did too.

17 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

As I recall Laudrup pretty much downed tools in his last year with us. Happens when your heart is no longer in it.

An EPL level midfielder for free is good business.

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Suspect Gio did too.

As did jelavic 

The positives are he is physical, has a little bit of EPL experience and cost nothing. But let's face it, he was average last year and struggled to get into a relegated side and spent six years on loan at small clubs before that.

Hopefully the Gerrard/Scouse effect will get the best out of him. He does seem suited to the Scottish style game.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

The positives are he is physical, has a little bit of EPL experience and cost nothing. But let's face it, he was average last year and struggled to get into a relegated side and spent six years on loan at small clubs before that.

Hopefully the Gerrard/Scouse effect will get the best out of him. He does seem suited to the Scottish style game.

Don’t think he struggled to get into the side, as others have said he downed tools and that probably had more to do with him not playing than him being average 

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Very happy with this. Experienced player that will strengthen an area we needed and done on a free transfer. 

Not seem much of him but he will become an even better player under Stevie and his backroom staff I am sure. 

Good signing hopefully. :thumbup:

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Let's just stick with John 

Anyway how often do u see a epl player coming to Ibrox in there prime. 

The Gerrard effect 

I'm happy with the signing but you need to settle down here :lol: