Welcome to Rangers, John Lundstram.

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

why is everyone saying hes a replacement for kamara? because its on the tarrier forums? thats them just speaking out of fear and wishful thinking if anything hes here to replace arfield when suspended or injured as i reckon he's on his last year with us anyway

Who's saying that?

He's not coming in to only play when Arfield is injured or suspended either

13 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

why is everyone saying hes a replacement for kamara? because its on the tarrier forums? thats them just speaking out of fear and wishful thinking if anything hes here to replace arfield when suspended or injured as i reckon he's on his last year with us anyway

Aye mate, he’s came from the premier league to be a bench warmer 

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye mate, he’s came from the premier league to be a bench warmer 

no need to be a prick about it theres no where i said he'll be a bench wamer but its quite obvious arfield at the start of the season will be picked ahead of him only for lundstram to become the first choice of them both as the season goes on

28 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

He will be replacing Kamara for 3 CL games his is suspended for.. Don't see how people can't see that.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He will be replacing Kamara for 3 CL games his is suspended for.. Don't see how people can't see that.

Completely different types of player. It's like saying Andy Kirk is replacing Roofe in the champions League qualifiers.

3 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

no need to be a prick about it theres no where i said he'll be a bench wamer but its quite obvious arfield at the start of the season will be picked ahead of him only for lundstram to become the first choice of them both as the season goes on

:bornafrenchnose:

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Completely different types of player. It's like saying Andy Kirk is replacing Roofe in the champions League qualifiers.

Why do people keep thinking I am comparing them? Kamara is out of CL qualifying. Lundstram has been brought in to get us over the line and into the group stages in his absence. That has got nothing to do with comparing them.