Real Madrid?

23 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Steward's enquiry. @RFC55 beat you to it. 

Canny just steal someones nonce joke and add a picture and claim it fs. 

Anarchy. This place has gone to shit.

You’re just trying to deflect us away from the fact you’ve clearly got a troubling interest in young children. 

3 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

It's not that weird TBH, that is the number of tickets that are being sold for those games at the moment, it hasn't been extended past that yet and even if it is it is highly likely it will only be extended to 2,000 given the pishy guidance. 

The maximum attendance (shite as it is) for the current level is capped at 2,000 (see Motherwell tweet above) see Government guidance, Motherwell have a stadium with a capacity about 14,000 but can sell the same number of tickets as Hibs (larger stadium) and Hearts (larger stadium) if they get an extension to 2,000... 

Clubs have to apply for a larger attendance than that, was granted for The Lions game at Murrayfield and Hampden for the Euros, but wasn't for Hibs who were told Government Guidance wouldn't allow for 6,000, it is clearly not just based on stadium size, but random selectiveness given it was granted to one stadium in the same city, but not the other... 

I would say it is pretty unlikely we are at Level 0 by the end of July. 

It's almost as if their chief executive might have known something was coming when he said there would be 2000 v Cove

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's almost as if their chief executive might have known something was coming when he said there would be 2000 v Cove

I don't really get your point TBH, I had quoted someone making mention of them having 4,000 which is bollocks at the moment, the max attendance for games is 2,000 it isn't stadium size specific. I literally said pretty much that in the post you quoted..... 

28 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I don't really get your point TBH, I had quoted someone making mention of them having 4,000 which is bollocks at the moment, the max attendance for games is 2,000 it isn't stadium size specific. I literally said pretty much that in the post you quoted..... 

The same thing that you quoted also claimed the Cove game was a max of 500. Hearts chief exec said differently. If you read what Hearts chief exec says, there actually are specifics related to stadium size (more relating to the concourses than the stadium bowl) which impacts the numbers allowed into games. 

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The same thing that you quoted also claimed the Cove game was a max of 500. Hearts chief exec said differently. If you read what Hearts chief exec says, there actually are specifics related to stadium size (more relating to the concourses than the stadium bowl) which impacts the numbers allowed into games. 

Which was right at the time, I mean it was literally lifted from the Hearts website rather than me making it up..... the Tweet you have quoted was posted about 40 minutes ago, the situation has changed from when I lifted that post about 3 hours ago... 

If you read the guidance around stadiums at the moment the max cap is 2,000 see Hearts, Hibs and Motherwell attendance, it's no different despite the stadiums being a different size.....  if Rangers or celtic were playing tomorrow, they would be allowed to sell 2,000 tickets, there is no reference to it being capacity related. 

https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-protection-levels/pages/protection-level-0/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyvnwluHT8QIVjbTtCh2pDQwQEAAYASAAEgLGj_D_BwE

Outdoor seated and open space events are advised to operate with a maximum capacity of 2,000 people.

It does also say, 

Guidance is being produced which may allow higher capacities to be agreed with the local authority/ Scottish Government depending on the event - but based on what Hibs have been told, it is clearly looking pretty grim for teams being given the leeway they are looking for on that despite supposed encouraging messages from the government. 

Clearly this might change.... and if it does....guess what, I will think differently on it then based on that new information..... 

58 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Which was right at the time, I mean it was literally lifted from the Hearts website rather than me making it up..... the Tweet you have quoted was posted about 40 minutes ago, the situation has changed from when I lifted that post about 3 hours ago... 

If you read the guidance around stadiums at the moment the max cap is 2,000 see Hearts, Hibs and Motherwell attendance, it's no different despite the stadiums being a different size.....  if Rangers or celtic were playing tomorrow, they would be allowed to sell 2,000 tickets, there is no reference to it being capacity related. 

https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-protection-levels/pages/protection-level-0/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyvnwluHT8QIVjbTtCh2pDQwQEAAYASAAEgLGj_D_BwE

Outdoor seated and open space events are advised to operate with a maximum capacity of 2,000 people.

It does also say, 

Guidance is being produced which may allow higher capacities to be agreed with the local authority/ Scottish Government depending on the event - but based on what Hibs have been told, it is clearly looking pretty grim for teams being given the leeway they are looking for on that despite supposed encouraging messages from the government. 

Clearly this might change.... and if it does....guess what, I will think differently on it then based on that new information..... 

And the Chief Executive's comments were from Monday.

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Lucas Vasquez, Nacho, Marcelo, Mendy, Isco, Asensio, Carvajal, Odriozola, Mariano, Diaz, Jovic, Odegaard, Ceballos and Rodrygo could all feature. Still be a good test for us.

Just seen Asensio is in the Olympics squad.

1 hour ago, kirkiebear said:

Rangers announcing friendlies with major teams whilst Griffiths is getting friendly with minor teens.

Levels.

In all seriousness though, it shows the difference in professionalism now between the two clubs. 

Still can’t believe he got another contract with them. Apparently we’re scared of him according to the media. Only thing I’d be scared of is him sliding into my DMs :mutley: