MyGers Tiers Updated

I want them to explain to me after all the shite I bought last season, everything I ticked, women’s games I still bought for points, season ticket holder for over 15 years, travel club member, rangers tv, that I’m still Silver despite should have been gold last season had they updated the points properly.   I’m complaining to the cunts no happy until they’ve shafted every bit of money out of us and even that still won’t be enough.  Absolute wankers.  

17 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I want them to explain to me after all the shite I bought last season, everything I ticked, women’s games I still bought for points, season ticket holder for over 15 years, travel club member, Rangers tv, that I’m still Silver despite should have been gold last season had they updated the points properly.   I’m complaining to the cunts no happy until they’ve shafted every bit of money out of us and even that still won’t be enough.  Absolute wankers.  

every season the points list goes up or down in line with everyone.... i had 1902 a month ago now 1714 but still in gold and category for gold 1501 or above

29 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I want them to explain to me after all the shite I bought last season, everything I ticked, women’s games I still bought for points, season ticket holder for over 15 years, travel club member, rangers tv, that I’m still Silver despite should have been gold last season had they updated the points properly.   I’m complaining to the cunts no happy until they’ve shafted every bit of money out of us and even that still won’t be enough.  Absolute wankers.  

If most did the same as you did the categories won’t change.

34 minutes ago, Ahalfallover said:

this imo allows too many into gold 

They’ve actually upped the threshold from what it was before- I assume to try and ensure that not too many of the members who were near the top of silver manage your get in. Not sure I’m happy with that at all.

38 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I want them to explain to me after all the shite I bought last season, everything I ticked, women’s games I still bought for points, season ticket holder for over 15 years, travel club member, Rangers tv, that I’m still Silver despite should have been gold last season had they updated the points properly.   I’m complaining to the cunts no happy until they’ve shafted every bit of money out of us and even that still won’t be enough.  Absolute wankers.  

Already said we should all just give them our bank details and whenever they want money just take it 

6 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Site is shite to navigate how do I check my total?

Correct!, I thought I knew how to do it, but now trying to find it.

After last season's debacle of us all having to register again to make things 'simple' I still need to log in to different areas using 2 different passwords. I first sign into main site, I then have to sign into the tickets section to access my account which usually let me see my Mygers info, but not this time.

I  accept that I am no computer wizard but surely I  am not the only one who has bother with trying to find stuff, for a club of our size and fan base you think they could have found an easier system.

Just now, rbt1548 said:

Correct!, I thought I knew how to do it, but now trying to find it.

After last season's debacle of us all having to register again to make things 'simple' I still need to log in to different areas using 2 different passwords. I first sign into main site, I then have to sign into the tickets section to access my account which usually let me see my Mygers info, but not this time.

I  accept that I am no computer wizard but surely I  am not the only one who has bother with trying to find stuff, for a club of our size and fan base you think they could have found an easier system.

Wouldn’t have been hard for them to develop a mygers app , log in see your points and be able to buy stuff to gain more points 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I know not that many will have but still shite for them, seen 2 on FF

Most of the people who will have dropped down will probably be ones who don’t attend many things bar home games.

The historical points corrections for things like away European fixtures will have done them. They will still have max points for home attendance and ST purchase from last season etc.