MyGers Tiers Updated

32 minutes ago, Bydo said:

They’ve actually upped the threshold from what it was before- I assume to try and ensure that not too many of the members who were near the top of silver manage your get in. Not sure I’m happy with that at all.

I do understand they try to work it out based on points gained and put it into perspective ....but until mygers is actually actioned I cant really comment

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

I want them to explain to me after all the shite I bought last season, everything I ticked, women’s games I still bought for points, season ticket holder for over 15 years, travel club member, Rangers tv, that I’m still Silver despite should have been gold last season had they updated the points properly.   I’m complaining to the cunts no happy until they’ve shafted every bit of money out of us and even that still won’t be enough.  Absolute wankers.  

Oh dear my friend , you surely are hurtin ,but there is more to Rangers than gold status.

Lets get to 56 this season and the hurt will go away.

3 minutes ago, Ahalfallover said:

I do understand they try to work it out based on points gained and put it into perspective ....but until mygers is actually actioned I cant really comment

How you not using yer other account mate :lol:

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

I want them to explain to me after all the shite I bought last season, everything I ticked, women’s games I still bought for points, season ticket holder for over 15 years, travel club member, rangers tv, that I’m still Silver despite should have been gold last season had they updated the points properly.   I’m complaining to the cunts no happy until they’ve shafted every bit of money out of us and even that still won’t be enough.  Absolute wankers.  

It’s worth asking the TO for a breakdown. Couple of us pulled a spreadsheet together last year to work out what maximum points were and what we all had. Couple found that there points calculated were wrong and managed to have them changed. 

They gave points out on an ad-hoc basis for so much shite during the year though so became impossible to actually follow anymore. 

Of course, everyone in gold tier probably did everything you did to ensure that they stayed in gold. I suspect moving between tiers is going to be pretty hard. 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

I want them to explain to me after all the shite I bought last season, everything I ticked, women’s games I still bought for points, season ticket holder for over 15 years, travel club member, rangers tv, that I’m still Silver despite should have been gold last season had they updated the points properly.   I’m complaining to the cunts no happy until they’ve shafted every bit of money out of us and even that still won’t be enough.  Absolute wankers.  

Fuck sake mate it’s not like you to be complaining 

15 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Dropped from gold to silver 

I try and no take it too seriously tbh but how can I have dropped when there was no opportunity to go to games last year at all :lol: 

Not sure how it works but the points system seems to be all over the place.

In the email it lists how points are accrued, 120 for a season ticket etc. Therefore a season ticket, Mygers membership, CCCS,  home match attendances, (19, we are being credited attending last season), and a few other things should add up to about 200 points.

Although having the above, it has just added 7 points to my total from last season.

As I said, maybe I can't grasp how it works, does the total move on a season each year, for example, starting at 15/16 last year,  16/17 this year, 17/18 next season and so on?

8 hours ago, Billieboy said:

Oh dear my friend , you surely are hurtin ,but there is more to Rangers than gold status.

Lets get to 56 this season and the hurt will go away.

Any chance of a foot massage pal hearing you’re the man to go to for this kind of thing? 

• 2 months later...