Crowds

Read that only 2k fans allowed at the piggery for friendly game.

Got me thinking, nippy is never going to let us have full houses in this season If we are being offered shit crowds in the summer.

Who's up for turning up at Ibrox every match day and showing our presence till we can force them to open the gates?

Can the Union bears or others with influence push this? I am but one wee diddy on a forum but I want back in and it's not happening whilst we sit back idly and do nothing!!

Let's make it happen!!

mus likes this

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

Just watched the Kelty game  - ground capacity 2000 - 600 fans at the game - they're just making it up as they go along 

Exactly mate, 2000 regardless of whether it's a 5,000 or 50,000 capacity. Effin amateurs, dont get me started on that bunch of incompetent b*stards

Lord Lockin likes this

When we are back we will

25 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Got me thinking, nippy is never going to let us have full houses in this season If we are being offered shit crowds in the summer.

Who's up for turning up at Ibrox every match day and showing our presence till we can force them to open the gates?

Can the Union bears or others with influence push this? I am but one wee diddy on a forum but I want back in and it's not happening whilst we sit back idly and do nothing!!

Let's make it happen!!

I am happy to watch it on TV.

Uhd is for me..

Should be 25% of capacity when the season starts surely, gradually increasing till................... 

They SNP cunts impose tighter restrictions come the winter/flu season, then they can fuck right off! 

23 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

When we are back we will

I am happy to watch it on TV.

Uhd is for me..

Not wishing to be cheeky D&D but its fine you want to hide behind your sofa, but let the rest of us in!

11 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Believe it’ll be 2k for Arsenal and then 12k each for Brighton/Real Madrid and then opening game of the season. 

Plan is still for full crowds from 9th August onwards but have to be honest that feels a long way away right now

It is self defeating to fight against it and request greater numbers.

Accept what is offered, prove it safe and responsible and get as many bears in as quickly as possible.

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

You dissing my sofa ya dick?

How fucking  very dare you!

Lol. Sure your sofa is great, it's the big pussy hiding behind it that's the issue!

All kidding aside, I think we need to push this.  The club seems happy to take our money, but they are not presssing the authorities hard enough to get us back in. Not just Rangers to be fair.

26 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Lol. Sure your sofa is great, it's the big pussy hiding behind it that's the issue!

All kidding aside, I think we need to push this.  The club seems happy to take our money, but they are not presssing the authorities hard enough to get us back in. Not just Rangers to be fair.

My sofa is average.

Don't exaggerate.

Bearsden bear likes this

9 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

Let's make it happen!!

:lol:

Steelydan1690 likes this