Crowds

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's a certainty to happen. 

How so? 

From the BBC website, a lady on independent SAGE who was named on the highly critical open letter about England opening up fully on 19th July predicting doomsday scenarios.

Prof Christina Pagel, a member of Independent Sage and one of the signatories of the letter which branded the unlocking dangerous and unethical, says she is very concerned about what the autumn will bring.

"Covid is so unpredictable. I acknowledge I was wrong on what was going to happen, but that doesn't mean it's over. We need to get cases down even further - if we go into autumn with 20,000 cases a day I would be very worried."

32 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Surely to fuck we will get news today on whether it's a full house or not considering we have 6 days till matchday?

Would imagine the club applied for permission for a full crowd with GCC yesterday so probably waiting on they cunts confirming.

Glasgow City Council is set to give Rangers and Celtic the go-ahead to play in front of capacity crowds at Ibrox and Celtic Park, STV News understands.

The local authority is ready to grant permission for full attendances if either club makes an application.

The news comes after the Daily Record newspaper cited a source close to the council as saying it would be unlikely that a request by Rangers or Celtic for a full-house would be rejected.

First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said almost all of Scotland’s remaining Covid-19 restrictions – including an end to social distancing and limits on the size of social gatherings – are to end from Monday, August 9.

STV News has learned that Glasgow City Council will grant permission for maximum attendances at both Ibrox and Celtic Park.

3 hours ago, ronniescu said:

For the European games, will they just email me to ask if I want to pay for my seat prior to the public sale? That's what used to happen. 

Probably but who knows.  They need to pull their finger out, 5 days to the match so not much time to deal with any payments that fail.

8 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Probably but who knows.  They need to pull their finger out, 5 days to the match so not much time to deal with any payments that fail.

Ticket office staff get a fair bit of stick on here, but they've got their work cut out just now with the ever changing capacity.

On 04/08/2021 at 01:09, BridgeIsBlue said:

Better make the most of it cause we'll no doubt be back under lockdown come the winter. 

Scenes when we've got a full house for old firm and they have an empty stadium for theirs. Part of me would take it just to see the look on their ugly wee faces.

On an important side note.

What are the chances FARE will be at Ibrox again looking to fuck us over against Malmö?

I’m slightly worried people are going to slip back into singing add ons seeing as the last incidents were fucking ages ago due to Covid and it has fallen out of most peoples memory.

If those cunts refer us again we are looking at full stadium closures, it’s something people need to be on their guard with as all it takes is a handful of people to sing something they shouldn’t and they will be gagging to report us.