Crowds

12 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Believe it’ll be 2k for Arsenal and then 12k each for Brighton/Real Madrid and then opening game of the season. 

Plan is still for full crowds from 9th August onwards but have to be honest that feels a long way away right now

All social contact restriction are due to end on the 9th August in Scotland they can’t just make football matches exempt from that can they? 

So if it doesn’t happen it’ll mean the whole freedom day is delayed overall 

15 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Quite happy sturgeon and co to let 12k into Hampden for the euros and allow fan zones when it suited them.  Yet 2k for friendlies what a fucking joke. 

It's harder to stomach when you see Wembley with 60k this week and English clubs guaranteed to have full capacity again. 

While they play in front of full houses, we'll get minimal attendance just so she can do the opposite to England again. 

She's just a jealous wee cunt.

1 minute ago, j1mgg said:

I wonder what hospitality areas it means.

Hospitality season tickets the lad said , it’s just a punters tweet but I reckon must be some truth as we are 3 days away from the game and Rangers haven’t mentioned anything about fans getting in 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Hospitality season tickets the lad said , it’s just a punters tweet but I reckon must be some truth as we are 3 days away from the game and Rangers haven’t mentioned anything about fans getting in 

I haven't heard anything, as bar72 now falls under hospitality.

Not sure the numbers for Thornton, and above bar72, so maybe to far down the list.

1 minute ago, j1mgg said:

I haven't heard anything, as bar72 now falls under hospitality.

Not sure the numbers for Thornton, and above bar72, so maybe to far down the list.

You’d think they’d even let you know if your not getting to go mate , Celtic said 2k Preston we’ve said nothing at all officially 

12 hours ago, Cedrick said:

It may be true for arsenal but isn't for the rest from what I've heard 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Let people know they aren’t getting to go? :lol:

Taigs are balloting their 2000.

Rangers should at least say it's a ballot or it's only for those in hospitality sections etc.

It's been a bit shite that theirs been nothing from us even telling us how it's going to be decided 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

The 2000 does not include players etc. That's categorically wrong. The 2000 limit is on spectators. Players, officials staff etc are not considered spectators. 

That’s a wee drop extra spectators can get in then if the club announces anything , unless the hospitality people have already been contacted individually 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

That’s a wee drop extra spectators can get in then if the club announces anything , unless the hospitality people have already been contacted individually 

Yeah, taking players etc into account there would be something up to 150 people in the ground (probably more tbh), 2000 is straight up ticket holders. Thats why we were allowed in to cover games despite being BCD. There was an allowance made for everyone working there to be in the ground.

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

So she's sticking to 2k a match regardless. Clubs won't really give a fuck as season tickets have been sold anyway. Going to be fucking daft watching the EPL with full stadiums and up here with barely any cunt there.

You’ll be watching the EPL and both will have full crowds