Crowds

10 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

We would end up with 200 😂

I am looking forward to watching the contortions of the Snatzi Government in Toytown and Snatzi controlled Glasgow Cel.., sorry City Council, in their attempts to allow THEM the 18,000 they want for their first (hopefully last, do they have the Europa safety net?) home European tie next week. At the same time of course, for reasons of public safety and to protect the NHS(GC), Rangers will be strictly limited to the 2000, (why 2000, where did they get this number from?) as specified in the regulations for |Covid 19 level 0 restrictions.

22 hours ago, Assegai said:

I feel motivated to go and stand outside Ibrox on game days. I wish thousands would.

Just look what happened at pollockshields when they tried to deport a couple of immigrants. I'm sure if the had submitted a formal request it would have been rejected. A big crowd would make a point no question.

Sturgeon has passed on the decision to crowd numbers in celtic's qualifier to GCC. Surely that is a derelict of her duties?

I will give nippy her due, she portrays all the traits of a typical politician. Always passing the buck when it suits them and quick to accept the accolades in other times.

44 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Sturgeon has passed on the decision to crowd numbers in celtic's qualifier to GCC. Surely that is a derelict of her duties?

I will give nippy her due, she portrays all the traits of a typical politician. Always passing the buck when it suits them and quick to accept the accolades in other times.

It's down to local authorities to make the call under the law but the Scottish Government has a 'call in' power which it looks like they have chosen not to exercise. There's also this flagship events thing that it could have been shoved through but I doubt a Champions League qualifier meets the criteria.

On 14/07/2021 at 09:05, Bearsden bear said:

Just look what happened at pollockshields when they tried to deport a couple of immigrants. I'm sure if the had submitted a formal request it would have been rejected. A big crowd would make a point no question.

There’s the solution right there. Take to the fucking streets!  

11 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Sturgeon has passed on the decision to crowd numbers in celtic's qualifier to GCC

I am a tingle with suspense on how that particular decision is going to go.

No doubt that THEM will get their wish while we will still be restricted to 2000 for Flag Day.

On 14/07/2021 at 19:56, Kaydubya11 said:

An absolute disgrace of a government.  . Cunts

Forget full houses this season 

Surely you never thought there would be full houses this season? 

Fucking knew the Government up here would screw us over. We wont see full houses for years to come.

5 hours ago, Ahalfallover said:

think their stadium is 16k, and never full even v us lol

Aberdeen’s grounds about 21k.  It was the biggest outside us and then no sure if hibs new stand overtook it.