Crowds

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I said in the match tread any normal country would have had the SFA/SPFL fully updated this morning so they could tell everyone what exactly was going to happen after she had spoken, but we live in a dictatorship so no chance of that.

She will love football fans, especially us, not knowing what is happening. 

I’m fully expecting her Gov to push for vaccine passports for entry to football grounds and pubs as soon as their app is ready.

32 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

No reason for it not to be. There is no longer a requirement for physical distancing from Monday so the application for a full Ibrox should be a formality 

Exactly. The conspiracy theory nuts will be out in force at that news but the application seems like nothing more than a glorified admin exercise. There will be a full, or close to full, crowd next week.

17 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Exactly. The conspiracy theory nuts will be out in force at that news but the application seems like nothing more than a glorified admin exercise. There will be a full, or close to full, crowd next week.

And you know this because ?  I'm not a conspiracy theory nut but this is wrong, just fucking wrong.