Crowds

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

It’s got fuck all to do with travelling to other countries. Going to venues in your own country comes first, especially if you want to join the fans at Ibrox to watch the games or concerts as well. Protect yourself FFS! 

This is what I find fucking hilarious, I have actually had my first dose of vaccine (very late due to health issues, in my 40s) and have also had Covid previously so I know how serious it can be.  You have automatically assumed I am a conspiracy theorist nut and Anti-vaxxer.  What was the comment I used in my previous post, ‘mindset’ -  You sum this up perfectly.

I know that I am trying to protect myself further by taking the vaccine, however, if a fellow fan has not been vaccinated then I would never discriminate against them or assume they are some nutter and say they are not welcome. They enter at their own risk and hope they don’t get unlucky with catching Covid.  

To label every person who does not agree with vaccine passports being used domestically as some anti-vaxxer is fucking ridiculous and yes, the vaccine passport should only be used for intl travel.  You’ve had your vaccine, so why cry for a paper/electronic certificate to protect you at Ibrox.

6 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

Mate those vaccines had trials. The had animal trials. The trials for these vaccines don't end til 2023. If other people want to take what is basically an experimental vaccine then that is up to them. I will take my chances against a virus that has a 98% chance of survival for my age group. But that's me personally, what other people do is completely up to them and is none of my buisness. 

So you want the vaccine trialled on animals,shame on you.:whut:

8 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

😂 " admin, admin" 

Just got a different opinion than you my friend. 

Could you please leave the forum m8. We all have you on ignore, so you might as well.

15 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Don’t know about you guys but after reading the past few pages I’ve been convinced that the vaccine really isn’t for me. Going to contact my GP tomorrow and see if there is any way I can get it extracted out.

Removing the microchip is a separate procedure I'm told. 

It's actually embarrassing the state of some of the replies in here, I was brought up in Copland Road, went to ibrox primary school, still live in Govan, had a season ticket since I was 10 years old, and I shouldn't be going to ibrox according to some because I don't want to get vaccinated ? I shouldn't be able to bring my 2 boys to ibrox to experience what it's like alongside their uncles and grandfather's ? That's what people are wanting to deny here, not just somebody's right to go and support their team, but denying the traditions that most of us pass on to their children and grandchildren. 

Just now, Nelson loyal said:

It's actually embarrassing the state of some of the replies in here, I was brought up in Copland Road, went to ibrox primary school, still live in Govan, had a season ticket since I was 10 years old, and I shouldn't be going to ibrox according to some because I don't want to get vaccinated ? I shouldn't be able to bring my 2 boys to ibrox to experience what it's like alongside their uncles and grandfather's ? That's what people are wantong to deny here, not just somebody's right to go and support their team, but denying the traditions that most of us pass on to their children and grandchildren. 

Why would you want to put fellow Rangers fans' health at risk? Shameless.