***Tranmere Rovers vs The Champions match thread (pre season)***

8 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

CRISPS!? What next, Jaffa Cakes? Outrageous, should be hounded out of Ibrox IMO. Can't believe he had the audacity to have a packet of crisps, ruined his career.

Mate a remember when I heard that Man Utd stocked up a cupboard with Jaffa Cakes for the energy at half time and I went out and bought loads thinking I'd play like Scholes. Never happened.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Not seen the game but if that’s the case, then that’s clearly who SG was talking about last week re shape/condition.  I’m really shocked if that’s the case. Not good enough.

Where is Sakala btw? 

Nah I'm only kidding mate. I wouldnt worry. Come the season kick off we'll be right as rain ;) 

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Pre season friendly but still no excuse for the poor showing from RTV..

some cunt out NOW

"Please reload your stream now to watch the second half live on RangersTV.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused during the first half."

28 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Kelly definitely looks the business.

Ittens had a few flashes but can see why you think that.

I always think... And yeah I'm probably being very kind..  that players need a run of games to show what they can do. Don't think ittens ever really had that. Always sub appearances here and there.

Was absolutely woeful in this friendly though

The thing with Itten he has a few decent sub appearances earns a start and is then awful, unless he can earn a then come in and play well he’s never getting that run of games given the competition we have up top. 

26 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

i know it's just a pre season friendly but fucking pisses me off. play like that an arsenal/real madrid will rip us apart.

I'm obviously no reading too much into it but we did start a lot better last pre-season. Shite games so far. 

Lads, what is the craic with Sakala? I’ve not managed to keep up with all the news this past week. Where is he and when’s he expected to join up with the squad?

Really surprised that he wasn’t in from the start of pre-season. Unless he’s one of those SG was talking about re condition?

47 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Lads, what is the craic with Sakala? I’ve not managed to keep up with all the news this past week. Where is he and when’s he expected to join up with the squad?

Really surprised that he wasn’t in from the start of pre-season. Unless he’s one of those SG was talking about re condition?

Where did he travel from? Self isolating possibly? Just guessing but no way the management team would allow the squad to be put at risk even if he's no been pissing it up at the bar in Dubai.