***Tranmere Rovers vs The Champions match thread (pre season)***

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

Last season we were excellent pre season never lost a goal and carried that into the season 

We also didn’t have major players out in a tournament coming back into intense fitness sessions 48 hours before a match

ronniescu, Bluekev and wully like this

Lads, what is the craic with Sakala? I’ve not managed to keep up with all the news this past week. Where is he and when’s he expected to join up with the squad?

Really surprised that he wasn’t in from the start of pre-season. Unless he’s one of those SG was talking about re condition?

47 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Lads, what is the craic with Sakala? I’ve not managed to keep up with all the news this past week. Where is he and when’s he expected to join up with the squad?

Really surprised that he wasn’t in from the start of pre-season. Unless he’s one of those SG was talking about re condition?

Where did he travel from? Self isolating possibly? Just guessing but no way the management team would allow the squad to be put at risk even if he's no been pissing it up at the bar in Dubai.

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I dont like it tbh singing  about a team not winning ten in a row is a meh for me, last season fair doos but to still be singing and making new songs about it is a no no for me. Let’s sing about 55 now not the scum not getting ten 

Saying that though once back in I’ll probably join in with the shite song 🤣

You sing about other countries winning world cups ya reprobate.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Do you have this poster up in yer windae mate..? 

Screenshot_20210710_171106.jpg

No.

I don't care about it, not going to be pretend to be English to get one over my nationalist neighbours though. 

I have a Union Jack flying in my garden and Orange Lily's at the door, they know why.

TEFTONG likes this

1 hour ago, BearInTheToon said:

Passport/visa & isolation issues. Contract didn’t expire with other team until 30th June I think? If you’ve heard him speak he knows how big an opportunity this is for him so doubt he would arrive here out of shape.