Bet365

1NachoNovo

I know it's not Rangers related, but I don't see any other option for posting elsewhere.

I took a punt on Italy at half time at 12/1. Bet365 are just ignoring it imo. Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat.

They happily took my new card details, but not happy to pay what they owe to that card.

Is there a logical explanation to this, as this is new to me?

Cheers in advance.

5 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

I know it's not Rangers related, but I don't see any other option for posting elsewhere.

I took a punt on Italy at half time at 12/1. Bet365 are just ignoring it imo. Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat.

They happily took my new card details, but not happy to pay what they owe to that card.

Cheers in advance.

I’m guessing you only had them to win in 90 mins or AET…

Winning on penalties doesn’t count unless you had them to win the tournament outright.

11 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Cheers in advance.

Game finished a draw mate. You’d have needed ‘Italy to lift the trophy’ option for them to do it beyond the 90 mins.

5 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I’m guessing you only had them to win in 90 mins or AET…

Winning on penalties doesn’t count unless you had them to win the tournament outright.

As far as I was concerned, it was Italy or England regardless. Pick who wins. Didn't see anything to the contrary.

While we are on the subject bet365 been an absolute shambles for weeks throughout the tournament. Taking down the my bets feature so people can’t cash out, their Twitter feed when they were doing it made for some interesting reading. Surprised it hasn’t been picked up by one of the papers, they were doing it every day. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Every bet unless it states it is done after 90

Then why don't they state it to new customers? I just thought I would have a little fun because of the occasion and they took a tenner off me. At no time did I see a disclaimer or anything like that. They jusy took the money and fucked off basically. Then when the bet came up, they don't exist. I'm not fussed about losing my tenner. I'm raging at the way they just scam people. How can that be right?

5 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Then why don't they state it to new customers? I just thought I would have a little fun because of the occasion and they took a tenner off me. At no time did I see a disclaimer or anything like that. They jusy took the money and fucked off basically. Then when the bet came up, they don't exist. I'm not fussed about losing my tenner. I'm raging at the way they just scam people. How can that be right?

Terms and conditions will state it no doubt

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Terms and conditions will state it no doubt

I'm sure you're right mate. Hands up and all that, but as someone who hasn't got a clue about betting stuff, they should make it a bit more obvious. I just want my tenner back. Fuck the bet. They are scammers and nothing less imo.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Unlucky mate but unfortunately thats how betting works.

Italy to win the trophy at HT would have been about 4/1 maybe.

It didn't say anything about winning the trophy. It just had Italy 12/1, draw 6/4 (guessing that one) and England 1/4. How the hell am I supposed to know what they mean without information saying different? There was no other specific information.

11 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

It didn't say anything about winning the trophy. It just had Italy 12/1, draw 6/4 (guessing that one) and England 1/4. How the hell am I supposed to know what they mean without information saying different? There was no other specific information.

It doesn’t buddy it says FT result 

Trust me I know their markets more than I care to admit 

FT result was a draw 

1 minute ago, markem said:

It doesn’t buddy it says FT result 

Trust me I know their markets more than I care to admit 

FT result was a draw 

I'm 12th in the queue. If I get my dosh back, I'll be happy. It's clear the whole flutter pish is exactly that. No more betting for me :lol:

1 minute ago, 1NachoNovo said:

I'm 12th in the queue. If I get my dosh back, I'll be happy. It's clear the whole flutter pish is exactly that. No more betting for me :lol:

Good luck fella but you’ve nae chance 

You’ve picked a FT winner in a game that was a draw, they’ll not refund that - I do wish you luck and only misery on the booky but in this case they’ve done nothing wrong 

Right intae them though the bastards  

1 minute ago, markem said:

Good luck fella but you’ve nae chance 

You’ve picked a FT winner in a game that was a draw, they’ll not refund that - I do wish you luck and only misery on the booky but in this case they’ve done nothing wrong 

Right intae them though the bastards  

I'll give it my best shot :lol: