Bet365

1NachoNovo

58 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

I know it's not Rangers related, but I don't see any other option for posting elsewhere.

I took a punt on Italy at half time at 12/1. Bet365 are just ignoring it imo. Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat.

They happily took my new card details, but not happy to pay what they owe to that card.

Is there a logical explanation to this, as this is new to me?

Cheers in advance.

Ffs:lol:

1 minute ago, markem said:

A bookie does not set a standard that if you loose fair and square but moan a lot about it they refund you....if they do ive a fair few calls to make the morra 👍🏻

We must never let the bastards away with it :lol:

2 hours ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Got my cash back, so not really that funny :coolio:

Lucky. Match means over 90mins. Was decent of that Bet365 op to give your money back.

Still, can't compain - am £111.26 up over the tourney with WillHill because of the tallies.  I lost £30 cos of the Krauts, though

4 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Did you get your new customer matched bet up to £100? decent sign up offer they've got 

Prob won't get that now. I'd imagine that's why they gave him his tenner back! Bet365 can actually be quite good like that sometimes but I guess it just depends. I've had similar acts of faith from most bookies and been told to fuck off all the same any other time I've chanced my luck 😂

He only got it back due to being a new customer, their customer retentions will allow shit like this in the hope that he just bets the tenner on something else and loses

Someone posted a video on twitter of them trying to cash out 1100 of a 3grand potential win, think it might have been the England v Ukraine game, 365 offered the cashout, he'd press the button, it would indicate it was going to cash him out then the cash out would go grey saying cash out unavailable for this bet, then 2 seconds later the cash out for 1100 was availabile again

He complained to 365 and showed them the same video, they basically told him they had problems with their tech but to go and take a fuck to himself as the bet was eventually settled as a loser, 

365 used to be good for betting, their odds werr so much better than skybet or hills, but seems recently by what you see on twitter that they have become a shambles, glad i dont bet anymore lol