Bet365

1NachoNovo

7 hours ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Just sussed it, I think...:lol:

B.jpg

Well done mate. Wouldn"t have bothered myself.

A tenner is nothing to them. They willl be hoping you stay as a loyal customer and blow a fortune on them.ย 

No offence mate, but stay away from gambling as you don't have a clue what you are doing.ย  Bookies love punters like you. Printing money for them and they don't care about the misery they cause to people who become addicted.ย 

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

He only got it back due to being a new customer, their customer retentions will allow shit like this in the hope that he just bets the tenner on something else and loses

Someone posted a video on twitter of them trying to cash out 1100 of a 3grand potential win, think it might have been the England v Ukraine game, 365 offered the cashout, he'd press the button, it would indicate it was going to cash him out then the cash out would go grey saying cash out unavailable for this bet, then 2 seconds later the cash out for 1100 was availabile again

He complained to 365 and showed them the same video, they basically told him they had problems with their tech but to go and take a fuck to himself as the bet was eventually settled as a loser,ย 

365 used to be good for betting, their odds werr so much better than skybet or hills, but seems recently by what you see on twitter that they have become a shambles, glad i dont bet anymore lolย 

Never a truer thing said.

I probably only still use them cause they are kind to Rangers but they have went so far downhill.

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

He only got it back due to being a new customer, their customer retentions will allow shit like this in the hope that he just bets the tenner on something else and loses

Someone posted a video on twitter of them trying to cash out 1100 of a 3grand potential win, think it might have been the England v Ukraine game, 365 offered the cashout, he'd press the button, it would indicate it was going to cash him out then the cash out would go grey saying cash out unavailable for this bet, then 2 seconds later the cash out for 1100 was availabile again

He complained to 365 and showed them the same video, they basically told him they had problems with their tech but to go and take a fuck to himself as the bet was eventually settled as a loser,ย 

365 used to be good for betting, their odds werr so much better than skybet or hills, but seems recently by what you see on twitter that they have become a shambles, glad i dont bet anymore lolย 

Probably refunded him it as a free bet too

11 hours ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Then why don't they state it to new customers? I just thought I would have a little fun because of the occasion and they took a tenner off me. At no time did I see a disclaimer or anything like that. They jusy took the money and fucked off basically. Then when the bet came up, they don't exist. I'm not fussed about losing my tenner. I'm raging at the way they just scam people. How can that be right?

ย 

The bet didn't come up though, it was a draw

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Never a truer thing said.

I probably only still use them cause they are kind to Rangers but they have went so far downhill.

The dugs, the Sandy Jardine trap, trap 2. Blue background with a white number 2. Been kinder to me more often than not. Just sayinย :tu:

Then why don't they state it to new customers? I just thought I would have a little fun because of the occasion and they took a tenner off me. At no time did I see a disclaimer or anything like that. They jusy took the money and fucked off basically. Then when the bet came up, they don't exist. I'm not fussed about losing my tenner. I'm raging at the way they just scam people. How can that be right?

ย 

ย 

10 hours ago, 1NachoNovo said:

I'm 12th in the queue. If I get my dosh back, I'll be happy. It's clear the whole flutter pish is exactly that. No more betting for meย :lol:

:belm:

4 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Imagine having the brass neck to ask a bookie for a tenner back because you donโ€™t know how betting works.ย :lol:ย 

The way I see it, I've gave them more (as we all have) than they have gave me , so they are still winning. If anything, I'm promoting good will. Can't be a bad thing, can it?

ย 

It's no their fault you're inexperienced at gamblingย 

41 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

The way I see it, I've gave them more (as we all have) than they have gave me , so they are still winning. If anything, I'm promoting good will. Can't be a bad thing, can it?

The way I see it you fucked up and had the gall to try and blame the bookie. Itโ€™s like ordering a pint of Strongbow, drinking it, then taking the empty glass to the bar and asking forย your money back because you thoughtย Strongbow was a lager.ย 

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

No complaints about Bet365. Like their bet builder, and spanked them last night.ย 

They are a bit sneaky when they say โ€˜Italy to win the matchโ€™, but itโ€™s only the 90 minute result theyโ€™re talking about.ย 

Thats not sneaky in the slightestย 

17 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

No complaints about Bet365. Like their bet builder, and spanked them last night.ย 

They are a bit sneaky when they say โ€˜Italy to win the matchโ€™, but itโ€™s only the 90 minute result theyโ€™re talking about.ย 

Theyโ€™ve been a shambles for weeks, aside from their free bets