Bet365

1NachoNovo

24 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

It's no their fault you're inexperienced at gambling 

I'm not denying that mate. I fucked up, pure and simple. I admitted as much when I spoke to Bet365. Aye, they could have told me to bolt, but they understood and took pity on me. So, fair play to them.

9 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

I'm not denying that mate. I fucked up, pure and simple. I admitted as much when I spoke to Bet365. Aye, they could have told me to bolt, but they understood and took pity on me. So, fair play to them.

You're major fuck up here is where you started this thread tbh because "I don't see any other option for posting elsewhere."

Whatabout the Gambling Section ? Off Topic ? General Sport ? 

Nah fuck I'll just fire it into The Champions Den. 😂

12 hours ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Then why don't they state it to new customers? I just thought I would have a little fun because of the occasion and they took a tenner off me. At no time did I see a disclaimer or anything like that. They jusy took the money and fucked off basically. Then when the bet came up, they don't exist. I'm not fussed about losing my tenner. I'm raging at the way they just scam people. How can that be right?

They didn't take your money mate you made a bet and you lost

Just now, GetToTheChoppa said:

You're major fuck up here is where you started this thread tbh because "I don't see any other option for posting elsewhere."

Whatabout thr Gambling Section ? Off Topic ? General Sport ? 

Nah fuck I'll just fire it into The Champions Den. 😂

Mate, I was pished and didn't know the layout of the forum and couldn't be arsed looking. If admin want to move it or delete it even, fair enough :tu:

12 hours ago, 1NachoNovo said:

I'm sure you're right mate. Hands up and all that, but as someone who hasn't got a clue about betting stuff, they should make it a bit more obvious. I just want my tenner back. Fuck the bet. They are scammers and nothing less imo.

Sorry, don't agree with your scammer comment. I haven't bet on a football match in my life but even I knew what the answer was as soon as I read your OP. You bet on Italy to win the MATCH. 

1 minute ago, Brubear said:

Sorry, don't agree with your scammer comment. I haven't bet on a football match in my life but even I knew what the answer was as soon as I read your OP. You bet on Italy to win the MATCH. 

Aye, I take that back. That was a silly thing to say.

On 12/07/2021 at 12:40, Dan Deacon said:

Thats not sneaky in the slightest 

Technically Italy won the "match" on penalties. It's a matter of how the word is used.

As someone who hasn't betted before they may be lulled into the though that bookies aren't cunts and out to screw you over at ever point possible.

As for everyone else, we know they are cunts.

Just now, mclovin9091 said:

Technically Italy won the "match" on penalties. It's a matter of how the word is used.

As someone who hasn't betted before they may be lulled into the though that bookies aren't cunts and out to screw you over at ever point possible.

As for everyone else, we know they are cunts.

They didn't win the match.

A match is 90 mins in betting terms.

Thats why theirs extra time and PK markets 

7 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

They didn't win the match.

A match is 90 mins in betting terms.

Thats why theirs extra time and PK markets 

Watch out! you will be giving our board ideas!

Will buy tickets to a cup match and if it goes to extra time they will charge you to stay after the match to watch the conclusion of the game.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Watch out! you will be giving our board ideas!

Will buy tickets to a cup match and if it goes to extra time they will charge you to stay after the match to watch the conclusion of the game.

I'd pay it.