Fashion Sakala

kelvd1873

55 minutes ago, peter huistra said:

Looks like he will be vital away in Europe if Alfie goes hopefully it's a seamless transition with Sakala coming in, very pleasing seeing how good the players we are targeting are.

It Morelos goes we’ll need to spend at least half the money trying to replace him. This is not a Morelos replacement. 

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

It Morelos goes we’ll need to spend at least half the money trying to replace him. This is not a Morelos replacement. 

Can't see it with the amount of strikers we already have on the books, Alfie is not away yet so I still hope he can stay because him and Sakala would be a menace together.

But say say we got 20m for Alfie would we spend 10m on a replacement ? 

5 hours ago, peter huistra said:

Can't see it with the amount of strikers we already have on the books, Alfie is not away yet so I still hope he can stay because him and Sakala would be a menace together.

But say say we got 20m for Alfie would we spend 10m on a replacement ? 

We're not spending £10m on anybody. 

I don't think we will spend big on a Morelos replacement

I think Itten was brought in to be that man but I don't think he's been as good as we hoped. Not saying we won't sign someone but I don't see us spending big when we have Roofe, Itten, Sakala and Defoe all capable of playing there

4 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We're not spending £10m on anybody. 

You can’t really put a figure on what a replacement would cost anyway. Sure the chances are that you would get what you pay for but it’s far too vague and overly simplistic to say we need to spend this amount on a replacement and it will guarantee they are an effective replacement.

I don’t think Sakala is the like for like replacement for Morelos, but I think people are sleeping on just how much he can offer us. 16 goals all season in a poor team is not something to overlook.

22 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

You can’t really put a figure on what a replacement would cost anyway. Sure the chances are that you would get what you pay for but it’s far too vague and overly simplistic to say we need to spend this amount on a replacement and it will guarantee they are an effective replacement.

I don’t think Sakala is the like for like replacement for Morelos, but I think people are sleeping on just how much he can offer us. 16 goals all season in a poor team is not something to overlook.

Is he a primarily a striker or winger? 

I know he plays on the right but we've already got Roofe, Hagi and Aribo there 

4 hours ago, King Jela said:

Is he a primarily a striker or winger? 

I know he plays on the right but we've already got Roofe, Hagi and Aribo there 

Before last season he played right, left and centre. Last season he played through the middle most of the season. 

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

According to Craig Moore , Kevin Muscat reckons weve got ourselves a player in Sakala.  Cant wait to see him . 

I watched him play in a few games in Belgium once we were interested in him mate. He’s a good player. Looking forward to him playing for us.