FIFA 22

Straight-Edge-Loyal

12 hours ago, gazza27 said:

Fuck knows how many games I've played so far but not one clean sheet to be had yet

I've had quite a few over last 2 nights. Mind u im still in the lower divisions where my opponents are as shite as me. Almost all my games are low scoring 1-0 or 1-1 etc. 

39 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

fAccording to the update it was all minor bug fixes but the gameplay seems way off for me. I could be imagining things but it seems a few touches slower.

Typical with Fifa, I always love it the first few months, then they roll out the updates and the gameplay completely changes. 

5 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Pro clubs drop in matchmaking is a disaster this year. I understand why they changed it but it takes ages and often end up in a match yourself vs 4 or 5 

Pro clubs in general is pish this year mate, allowing custom tactics into it has fucked it up. 

11 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

Pro clubs in general is pish this year mate, allowing custom tactics into it has fucked it up. 

I've yet to play with the people Im in a club with. Hoping its not horrendous as its the best mode and I was happy they gave it some attention this year but so far it's not looking like they should have 

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

I've yet to play with the people Im in a club with. Hoping its not horrendous as its the best mode and I was happy they gave it some attention this year but so far it's not looking like they should have 

The crossing is brutal this year in all modes but its really bad in clubs. The custom tactics thing is just embarrassing tbh. 

4 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

The crossing is brutal this year in all modes but its really bad in clubs. The custom tactics thing is just embarrassing tbh. 

I'm enjoying crossing this year. I play as a winger in clubs and you can play much better balls from deeper positions I think.