FIFA 22

Straight-Edge-Loyal

53 minutes ago, The true baller said:

I just got into Fifa last year after not playing any for a while. Will definitely buy the new one. Probably get the new PES too, seeing as it's free. At least I think it is. So I was told?

Free to play but certain modes including Master League are paid DLC. Graphics update for next gen will also be paid DLC

On 26/08/2021 at 20:15, JimmyCR1 said:

People need to stop playing this disaster of a game for anything to change. 

Won't change now, PES is dead and is now a dumbed down mobile game. 

Only hope is this new football UFL or whatever its called. Supposedly 5 years in development. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not played a fifa since fifa 14 but seeing as pes has really went down the shitter was considering using the 10 hour trial for fifa 22 see how it plays but I'm guessing that 10 hours won't be enough to judge or form an opinion of the game?? 

Is FUT the best mode to play or is it a mode to stay clear off and play other online modes?? 

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Not played a fifa since fifa 14 but seeing as pes has really went down the shitter was considering using the 10 hour trial for fifa 22 see how it plays but I'm guessing that 10 hours won't be enough to judge or form an opinion of the game?? 

Is FUT the best mode to play or is it a mode to stay clear off and play other online modes?? 

The game will change so much in the first couple of months. 

If you’ve not really played UT then probably best to play seasons first mate

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Depends how long you make the 10 hours last.

Unfortunately EA have the very annoying tradition of releasing a patch a few weeks after release which makes the game considerably worse.

FUT is a lot of shite unless you enjoy collecting cards, playing the market and building squads/doing challenges. If you want to just play matches you are better off with seasons.