FIFA 22

Straight-Edge-Loyal

3 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

How do you press in this? I've tried switching to team press and it does nothing, feels like my players are just wandering about the park when I'm defending. 

R1 or whatever that is on the Xbox is second man press then just run at the player. 

Though you will just get over the top through balled. 

1 hour ago, lidorfc said:

I mean like a proper team press, that r1 press is terrible.

Custom tactics high depth and pressure on possession loss is your best bet. 

23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You need to keep pressing team press tbf, try constant pressure in the custom tactics 

Don't do this your stamina drains quicker than neil lennons teeth decay. 

I like that they've slowed the pace of the game. Can't just spam skill chains. Have to take a more considered approach to attacking. Finesse shots from outside the box are broken and low drilled shots in the box are key. With these new keeper animations they struggle to get down quick enough.

10 hours ago, lidorfc said:

image.thumb.png.e74a76398a6f0296c7b01219e64fddf6.png

Current team, the backline is fucking rapid. Just packed Rashford and Ederson as well, will use them to upgrade the starting 11, no sure who to go for though, looking at Milinkovic, he was class last year. 

Ederson is awful don't use him. 

3 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Sold him and Rashford for 210k, used it to upgrade the starting 11. 

image.thumb.png.79eb2945f897d51326ced3fbd3166d21.png

Big Zakaria is a beast, the backline is absolutely rapid aswell, would defo recommend this team. 

That's an outstanding team BTW. What about the new inform Barella? 

3 hours ago, lidorfc said:

IF barella would be ideal, too expensive just now though, only got about 60k available. I'll try and get him after I do a good few SBCs. 

Do the advanced ones now but don't open them until tomorrow night as they are a lot cheaper just now than they will be tomorrow. 

45 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Do the advanced ones now but don't open them until tomorrow night as they are a lot cheaper just now than they will be tomorrow. 

Yeah I'm gonna fire through most of them today, done the Marquee Matchups ones so far, moving on to the hyprid nations. 

1 hour ago, lidorfc said:

Yeah I'm gonna fire through most of them today, done the Marquee Matchups ones so far, moving on to the hyprid nations. 

Don't open anything until tomorrow for the ones to watch promo give yourself a chance at one of them mate. 

2 hours ago, Ambrogio said:

Pack luck has been horrendous so far . Best I’ve packed is inform ohsimen , anybody had any luck ? 

Pogba and Sterling twice now. 

But nothing else actually above 1000 coins that was tradable it's been the weirdest year. 

52 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Pogba and Sterling twice now. 

But nothing else actually above 1000 coins that was tradable it's been the weirdest year. 

Good pulls . Pogba really low price this year compared to other fifas , he’s a player I usually always like using a think it’s because he’s got his own animations so he’s different from the rest . Seems a lot better , same goes with sterling . I had an epl team but just sold it and bought serie a team . Better cards for less coins at this point in the game 

58 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

Good pulls . Pogba really low price this year compared to other fifas , he’s a player I usually always like using a think it’s because he’s got his own animations so he’s different from the rest . Seems a lot better , same goes with sterling . I had an epl team but just sold it and bought serie a team . Better cards for less coins at this point in the game 

I haven't used him at all I sold him straight away for the coins I got 155 grand for him both times. 

I kept one sterling to use and sold the other for 80 grand.