FIFA 22

Straight-Edge-Loyal

17 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Don't sim a career there's a bug. I won the championship and got sacked at end of it 😂 

What like don't sim any matches? 😕

I'm halfway through first season and simmed loads. Mad big gave me Krychowiak and another polish boy in my team at the start of my season too.

4 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

The fuck is the new co commentator?

Stuart Robson I think his name is he's the face of an American company's coverage from what I can gather fuck me he's awful though. 

I think he's is so you download the Alex Scott files and have her instead. 

11 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Wtf has happened there? Is he the home grown player? I seen someone with a 22 rated 5 star 5 star goalkeeper earlier who was 5ft6.

No idea was just going through my reserves and saw him. No idea where he came from. 

I packed Haaland and Davies last night. Sold Davies for 65k coins, but nobody has bit on Haaland yet. Bit disappointed by how low he is going for - his stats are absolutely unreal. 

my team so far. once Mbappe's loan is up I have Martial to slot in up top until i can build enough coins to get a better forward. Thinking about Benzema who is relatively affordable, has decent stats and can stick a chemistry card on him to up his pace a little bit - unless anyone has any other suggestions?

Screenshot_20211005-103402_Companion.jpg

32 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Is this any good compared to last year?

I played the Beta and thought it was worse.

Defending is harder and the game seems clunkier which I dislike but conversely I'm definitely having way more fun than I did last year. Some of the goalmouth scrambles have been class and most guys I've played online have actually tried to attack and neither of us can defend so the scores have been 3-3 / 4-2 etc. 

18 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Defending is harder and the game seems clunkier which I dislike but conversely I'm definitely having way more fun than I did last year. Some of the goalmouth scrambles have been class and most guys I've played online have actually tried to attack and neither of us can defend so the scores have been 3-3 / 4-2 etc. 

The biggest issue I have with the game in the past 5 or so years is you can't actually play football how football is actually played. It's been a long time since you were able to do that in FIFA.

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I packed Haaland and Davies last night. Sold Davies for 65k coins, but nobody has bit on Haaland yet. Bit disappointed by how low he is going for - his stats are absolutely unreal. 

my team so far. once Mbappe's loan is up I have Martial to slot in up top until i can build enough coins to get a better forward. Thinking about Benzema who is relatively affordable, has decent stats and can stick a chemistry card on him to up his pace a little bit - unless anyone has any other suggestions?

Screenshot_20211005-103402_Companion.jpg

Ben Yedder? He's broken as fuck this year again. Get yourself Bernat as well as him on 10 chem will be better than Digne on 8 which you could get by swapping Aouar and Gini around and with a French manager. 

19 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Anybody scoring a lot more headers this year? I've scored a good few, even had the wee midget Insigne up the back post nodding them in :lol: 

I have scored one from just over the half way line with Hagi though it was in squad battles beginner as I was getting the goal challenge done. 

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The biggest issue I have with the game in the past 5 or so years is you can't actually play football how football is actually played. It's been a long time since you were able to do that in FIFA.

You can get a lot closer now actually its not perfect but it's much better. 

59 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Ben Yedder? He's broken as fuck this year again. Get yourself Bernat as well as him on 10 chem will be better than Digne on 8 which you could get by swapping Aouar and Gini around and with a French manager. 

Cheers mate, will get on both of them today as managed to get rid of Haaland for 60k

7 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Offline you can, sliders are your friend. A few tutorials that can slow it right down and make it play like a true sim