FIFA 22

Straight-Edge-Loyal

9 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Anybody scoring a lot more headers this year? I've scored a good few, even had the wee midget Insigne up the back post nodding them in :lol: 

Think I’ve scored one online.

That wee Yank prick Pulisic scored a screamer into me but, was fuming.

Need to install it on my Xbox One and see if it sorts my connection but even that aside I’m enjoying the game less and less and that’s without any patches.

Defenders block far too much, keepers are ridiculous, interceptions and bounces always go against you.

What the hell has happened to defending.

Didn’t buy last year but thought I’d treat myself to see if fifa could keep my mind ticking in my downtime.

Used to jockey off the ball and try to cut out passing lanes. Seems now any time I’m literally standing where the ball is going, it just misses me anyway.

Changing curser when defending also is a mess. It’s proper hard to defend with that. Really frustrating!

9 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Didn’t buy last year but thought I’d treat myself to see if fifa could keep my mind ticking in my downtime.

Used to jockey off the ball and try to cut out passing lanes. Seems now any time I’m literally standing where the ball is going, it just misses me anyway.

Changing curser when defending also is a mess. It’s proper hard to defend with that. Really frustrating!

It’s not great but flick the right analogue to where you want to swap, better than lb/l1

40 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s not great but flick the right analogue to where you want to swap, better than lb/l1

I used to do that, but it seems to pick the wrong players anyway. Usually I hold R1 to have someone pressure the ball whilst jockeying towards the passing lane. Doesn’t let me change properly when doing that now. Actually shitting it to play online as a result!

27 minutes ago, Marky. said:

I used to do that, but it seems to pick the wrong players anyway. Usually I hold R1 to have someone pressure the ball whilst jockeying towards the passing lane. Doesn’t let me change properly when doing that now. Actually shitting it to play online as a result!

Just play @rabc10000for a confidence booster, he’s made it well known he’s been getting pumped online 

2 hours ago, Marky. said:

Jockeying doesn't work either run into the attacker now. 

Feels like another copy paste job. Not sure if it's better on ps5 but ps4 is a bit shite. Like every FIFA, it requires an update already. Had the day off so thought I'd try a career mode with Rangers and try winning the African cup of Nations. Computer constantly plays players out of position. Played spurs and Kane was left wing with sterling as striker for instance. They haven't updated simple things like celebrations or crowd chants in about 5 years. Same emails and shite in career mode. Same commentary scripts from the older commentators, same old shite tbh. They don't need to spend much on changing things. They have zero competition.

5 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Just play @rabc10000for a confidence booster, he’s made it well known he’s been getting pumped online 

Mate Ave won like 15 online games from about 200. I totally suck at this game. Only ever played pes bar 2014 so it's all knew to me. Went from a black acclaim player in pes to no even able to score a goal in fifa

44 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Is there an actual way to defend or do you just not make a tackle and hope for the best. 

Tried that E football 2022 and if you think fifas bad try that shit show 

Run into the player I'm not joking with that it's so effective. 

And the new PES version is just shite.