Ken Bruce ,Radio 2

magic8ball

10 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Probably one of the few quizzes a white heterosexual male will get on these days .😂

hahaha the wife watches that music gameshow The Hit List with Marvin Humes and his wife, and every episode they seem to box tick with the contestants, interracial lesbian/non binary couple once, wonder how many points they got for that! 

4 minutes ago, stevemac said:

hahaha the wife watches that music gameshow The Hit List with Marvin Humes and his wife, and every episode they seem to box tick with the contestants, interracial lesbian/non binary couple once, wonder how many points they got for that! 

We watch it too ,Celeb special a few weeks back .The presenters both black ,6 celeb contestants,4 black ,1 gay guy and a lesbian .

Full cross section of society there 🤔

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

We watch it too ,Celeb special a few weeks back .The presenters both black ,6 celeb contestants,4 black ,1 gay guy and a lesbian .

Full cross section of society there 🤔

See I've absolutely no issue with gay folk or trans or whatever or black people, just seems they get preferred for gameshows as BBC/ITV etc want to appear to be diverse and all that palava. Just virtue signalling they don't really care about diversity or inclusion they just want their viewers to think they do.

That said, I saw BBC were offering apprenticeship type jobs to underpriviliged black/ethnic minority folk a few years ago. Don't understand how that isn't prejudicial, just like Catholic schools not employing people that aren't catholic (I'd applied for a admin job at one a number of years ago and in the interview they asked my religion, told them Atheist and they apologised and said they would only consider applicants of a RC background)

I'll get off my soap box now :lol:

5 hours ago, stevemac said:

I like The Hit List, but ITV's The Void (with Ashley Banjo & Fleur East presenting) on Sat night was crap

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Wait, what?? :lol:

My first full-time job after leaving school was as a lifeguard at Grangemouth baths. Worked as a lifeguard for a few years and ended up back working at my old school when I was 18 and some of my pals were still pupils there.  I have a pretty comical work history pre-pretendy journalism. :lol:

I went from being a lifeguard to an outdoor activity instructor in england doing shit like climbing, kayaking, riflery, archery, then became a kids rep for Haven and danced about dressed as Rory The Tiger on a holiday camp outside Barcelona and playing petangue.

Just now, The Dude said:

My first full-time job after leaving school was as a lifeguard at Grangemouth baths. Worked as a lifeguard for a few years and ended up back working at my old school when I was 18 and some of my pals were still pupils there.  I have a pretty comical work history pre-pretendy journalism. :lol:

I went from being a lifeguard to an outdoor activity instructor in england doing shit like climbing, kayaking, riflery, archery, then became a kids rep for Haven and danced about dressed as Rory The Tiger on a holiday camp outside Barcelona and playing petangue.

Mate, you just opened yourself up to all sorts there. 😃

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Mate, you just opened yourself up to all sorts there. 😃

I'm sure I've mentioned it on here before :lol: Fucking great fun that was. Paid to get pished for six months in Spain.

This isn't me in the video but I'll have this forever burned into my memory. Trying to do this dance in the Spanish heat when you weigh 10st and exist on a diet of San Miguel, Sangria and Principe biscuits is fucking tough. :lol:

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'm sure I've mentioned it on here before :lol: Fucking great fun that was. Paid to get pished for six months in Spain.

This isn't me in the video but I'll have this forever burned into my memory. Trying to do this dance in the Spanish heat when you weigh 10st and exist on a diet of San Miguel, Sangria and Principe biscuits is fucking tough. :lol:

🤣🤣

6 hours ago, The Dude said:

Wanted to be David Hasslehoff as a kid imo