Jump to content

*****Rangers v Arsenal*****


Recommended Posts

Decent goal, Bassey doing well. 

Not much else, but it's a pre season friendly with loads of big players missing.

What else have we learnt, according to the thread, Shagger has been a waste of a new contract, he's done, Davis has all sorts of misplaced balls each and every week, and the place needs a complete clear out!

Fuck i missed the match threads ...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Siam69 said:

Decent goal, Bassey doing well. 

Not much else, but it's a pre season friendly with loads of big players missing.

What else have we learnt, according to the thread, Shagger has been a waste of a new contract, he's done, Davis has all sorts of misplaced balls each and every week, and the place needs a complete clear out!

Fuck i missed the match threads ...

Ive done one for the colts team as well. They kick off in 8 minutes. 9 minutes till cunts start saying our youth system should be scrapped.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

wit?

 

Just now, KingKirk said:

No chance just because he plays international football 😂😂😂

At the age he is and the position he plays he should be dedicating his energies to his club only. He isnt on a small wage he is one of our high earners. I see that money being better spent on younger players - for example id rather lose Davis and invest savings from his wage into keeping Kamara who is a much better player and is young.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, psb07158 said:

How did Hagi become the scapegoat on here? 

Every single game, cunts are lining up to have a pop. Tedious AF man. 

Yeah it's strange. Guy won us countless points last year when we were struggling for that bit of magic. 

Guys young and constantly improving. We seem to always want a scapegoat though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

 

At the age he is and the position he plays he should be dedicating his energies to his club only. He isnt on a small wage he is one of our high earners. I see that money being better spent on younger players - for example id rather lose Davis and invest savings from his wage into keeping Kamara who is a much better player and is young.

I wound half the forum up by calling someone a mongo repeatedly for about 6 hours.

I think everyone can agree when I call you a mongo though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

How did Hagi become the scapegoat on here? 

Every single game, cunts are lining up to have a pop. Tedious AF man. 

Because they understand fuck all about football.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

How did Hagi become the scapegoat on here? 

Every single game, cunts are lining up to have a pop. Tedious AF man. 

No sure he's a scapegoat. Think he is being mentioned every game because we want to see something from him every game and he is not really showing too much.

CooperSF likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

No sure he's a scapegoat. Think he is being mentioned every game because we want to see something from him every game and he is not really showing too much.

Wasn't a consistent started last year plus he's still young. Not going to get a players who shows up every game playing with Rangers these days. We can't attract those or keep them. 

He's young, talented and scored some important goals. He will come good and as a squad player we won't get much better. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 22 September 2021 18:45 Until 20:45
      0  
      Rangers v Livingston
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish League Cup

×
×
  • Create New...