*****Rangers v Arsenal*****

G.E.C.

20 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

This game is evident our squad is bloated with players who will never make it here. Don't understand why Gerrard and Wilson haven't punted alot of them away already and instead waste time training and playing them.

Yeah, don’t see any value whatsoever playing hastie ,Jones etc chasing shadows

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Just got to be glad they've caught it early but surely this would've flagged up on his medical before signing.

Will it not be our medical which has flagged it up?  He signed a pre-contract which will have certain conditions attached such as he will need to pass our medical.  I'm not sure if he has actually signed up for us officially as there has been no "welcome to Rangers" post from the club (that I've seen).

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Would imagine Jones barker Middleton Kelly Edmundson and Katic will be gone before end of the window. 

Middleton will go but there is a player there. Unfortunately for big Katic, he needs to go on loan to get game time. I would keep Edmundson before Simpson, I wish young Kelly had put that one away. Jones and Hastie must go and where was Barker?

Good run out for us, show the standard we need to be better than and flagged up who is not good enough. SG needs a few in's and out's to raise the standard again. I think quiet a few will be on the " to move on " list, just hope we get the chance to shift them and get better in.