Will we see Alfie again?

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Will take any report with a pinch of salt. Only people that really knows is Morelos and our management team. 

If our valuation isn’t met he’s going no where. 

Hope you’re right, Alfie is the petulant type though 

Almost e very window Alfredo's agent appears to try move him on and Buff creates a stink,I hope it doesnt effect his form again.

Morelos would do well to focus on his form and if his goals qualify us for the champions league group stages and he does well in that and domestically there will be a queue of clubs representatives at SG's door more than happy to pay the asking price.

33 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I'll not be believing a word that a Portuguese newspaper says

As much as I love Alfie the club is bigger and more important. We can’t be having this circus every window, if he wants to stay another year make that clear, knuckle down and make an impact in the champions league and get a good move and get us a healthy profit for his replacement.

If he wants to go get a figure from the gaffer/board and if any bids come in that match that value he can go.

I have confidence in the recruitment team we’ll have replacements lined up but I doubt they’ll be as good or as popular.

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Been hearing he doesn’t want to be here for years. He’s made it clear he wants to move to a bigger league, always has but nobody can say him and his Mrs weren’t buzzing off last seasons title win and loving life here. I’ve no doubts he loves the club. To me it’s just shit stirring by people who would benefit from Alfredo being moved on. Using phrases like he’s ready to start arm wrestling with club officials. :wanker:

“Bigger club” actually means “more money” as there’s not many bigger clubs than the famous, world record, Glasgow Rangers with 45k season ticket holder’s etc. 

38 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

“Bigger club” actually means “more money” as there’s not many bigger clubs than the famous, world record, Glasgow Rangers with 45k season ticket holder’s etc. 

47 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

If he goes, we’re fucked. 

that’s official btw, fucked we’ll be 

That big we're being held together by one man that no one can replace.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

His agent is a shit disturber and a greedy bastard by the sounds of it. Similar scenario last year.

Won't put much into this but not having him at camp is not ideal. I get that he deserves time off like everyone else but 7 minutes played at Copa was a disaster.

Think Alfredo would take they 7 minutes and being involved with the squad and experience of being at a big competition over sitting at home watching on Tv 

I would say more disappointing for him on a personal level that he never got more game time than a disaster. He’ll come back to us at a reasonable fitness level with only having couple of weeks off. He’d have been training out there keeping  match fit,  just need to get him back and involved in the friendlies next weekend obviously he needs pitch time before the season starts. Not ideal him joining back up late but that’s what happens when you have international players in your team. 

We'll sell when our price is met, hardball till then, Alfie will have learned from last season, he's got better relationship with Gerrard since then who will no doubt be telling him get his head down and be professional and show respect to Rangers.