Will we see Alfie again?

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He’s done nothing wrong. 

He’s had 2 weeks off after training / preparing through Copa America up to the 3rd place playoff. He’s spent part of that time doing charity work too. 

It’s frustrating he’s not back, but most big clubs internationals (who progressed in tournaments) aren’t either. 

Agent is an absolute sack though, despite doing his job. 

SG hasn’t got a clue on where he is and if he had confidence and knowledge of his whereabouts he would say he's due back on this date and we expect him to be back at the club on that date. SG doesn’t want caught out again so has said nothing. He’s a major player for us yet everyone  is guessing on where he is and to say he’s done nothing wrong is pushing it as there seems to be a lack of clear communications between him and the club, again.

35 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He’s done nothing wrong. 

He’s had 2 weeks off after training / preparing through Copa America up to the 3rd place playoff. He’s spent part of that time doing charity work too. 

It’s frustrating he’s not back, but most big clubs internationals (who progressed in tournaments) aren’t either. 

Agent is an absolute sack though, despite doing his job. 

I refereed in the second paragraph that he has done nothing wrong.

27 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

SG hasn’t got a clue on where he is and if he had confidence and knowledge of his whereabouts he would say he's due back on this date and we expect him to be back at the club on that date. SG doesn’t want caught out again so has said nothing. He’s a major player for us yet everyone  is guessing on where he is and to say he’s done nothing wrong is pushing it as there seems to be a lack of clear communications between him and the club, again.

Great how you know what Gerrard knows doesn’t know and what he doesn’t want 

13 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate he’s only stopped being part of the Colombia squad 16 days ago he’s had a two week break in his home country and must be due back in the UK in the next day or two

Whats the actual problem?

my issue is that one of our star players seems to be missing and we can all guess he’s had the 2 weeks off but there’s just no clarity from anywhere on when he’s meant to be back. The silence from the club and AM is telling in my opinion. 

If the club says he’s due back here and when then happy days but there’s just so much uncertainty surrounding him which doesn’t bode well for our CL qualifiers which are just around the corner. If this was another player i would say the same as my priority for us is CL group stages and I’ll criticise anyone who I think may jeopardise that for us

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

my issue is that one of our star players seems to be missing and we can all guess he’s had the 2 weeks off but there’s just no clarity from anywhere on when he’s meant to be back. The silence from the club and AF is telling in my opinion. 

If the club says he’s due back here and when then happy days but there’s just so much uncertainty surrounding him which doesn’t bode well for our CL qualifiers which are just around the corner. If this was another player i would say the same as my priority for us is CL group stages and I’ll criticise anyone who I think may jeopardise that for us

Do we actually know for sure he’s not back in the country and isolating. Or maybe in another country isolating that’s not on the UK red list so he can fly in and get straight to training. I’m not saying he is but like you said nobody knows where he is, although I’m sure the club do.  The squad meet back up Wednesday I think I’m sure we’ll have seen or heard from Alfredo by then 

36 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Do we actually know for sure he’s not back in the country and isolating. Or maybe in another country isolating that’s not on the UK red list so he can fly in and get straight to training. I’m not saying he is but like you said nobody knows where he is, although I’m sure the club do.  The squad meet back up Wednesday I think I’m sure we’ll have seen or heard from Alfredo by then 

Careful TS, a realistic danger of this common sense catching on..