Will we see Alfie again?

4 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

My claim comes with other bits otherwise we’d have some public knowledge on when he’s due back. 

You've filled an information  vacuum with a quite ridiculous claim tbh. 

Perhaps we know a date, but have chosen not to say it in case he is sold (which was looking likely at one point). 

He’s certainly not awol. 

4 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

You've filled an information  vacuum with a quite ridiculous claim tbh. 

Perhaps we know a date, but have chosen not to say it in case he is sold (which was looking likely at one point). 

He’s certainly not awol. 

if he hadn’t done this before then you might have a point in saying it’s ridiculous 

23 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m in Magaluf and just got my Picture took with Alfie on the strip on his way to Tokyo Joes.

will be back training 3 weeks yesterday.

We can always depend on you for up to date news S B, thanks once again.  :pipe:

Just now, SPWF said:

What flaws? He has two weeks off after the Copa and now he’s back. Cunts are acting like he’s been on the lam, robbing banks and sniffing gear. 

Clearly he's unreliable after internationals and takes a while to get up to speed I don't think that's an unreasonable comment it's happened multiple times. Possibly less of an issue this time for the reason you said but gerrard was hardly thrilled about it was he?

7 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Clearly he's unreliable after internationals and takes a while to get up to speed I don't think that's an unreasonable comment it's happened multiple times. Possibly less of an issue this time for the reason you said but gerrard was hardly thrilled about it was he?

Gerrard was unhappy about all the talk being about what clubs he was leaving for instead of what he does on the park, not sure what you think it is Gerrards not happy with Alfredo about, think it was aimed more at his agent and media 

Gerrard would probably be unhappy about some of the shite he reads from people like you imo ( obviously he doesn’t read it but if he did)

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Gerrard was unhappy about all the talk being about what club he was going to instead of what he does on the park, not sure what you think it is Gerrard not happy with Alfredo about think it was aimed more at his agent and media 

Gerrard would probably be unhappy about some of the shite he reads from people like you imo ( obviously he doesn’t read it but if he did)

Said he didn't know when or if he would return, you think that's a happy manager? He was furious after his no show in March 2020 before the Scottish cup tie too. 

4 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Wasn’t an issue last season as we cantered to 55. Isn’t an issue now as he’s had the same time off as everyone else who was away with their national team. Gerrard’s comments have been taken, twisted, and had meaning applied to them by people who don’t know anything about what he’s thinking. 

People moan about Alfie being reffed to a different standard, and being reported on differently by the press. Some of our own support are just as bad, they hold him to different standard than other players. 

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Said he didn't know when or if he would return, you think that's a happy manager? He was furious after his no show in March 2020 before the Scottish cup tie too. 

Was that not just more a case of giving the media who he’s pissed off with nothing?

This is fuck all to do with March 2020 different situations 

Just now, SPWF said:

Wasn’t an issue last season as we cantered to 55. Isn’t an issue now as he’s had the same time off as everyone else who was away with their national team. Gerrard’s comments have been taken, twisted, and had meaning applied to them by people who don’t know anything about what he’s thinking. 

People moan about Alfie being reffed to a different standard, and being reported on differently by the press. Some of our own support are just as bad, they hold him to different standard than other players. 

That's a pile of shite and you know it. My comment was meant in a good way, I'm delighted he's back in the country. Don't really know the covid rules anymore but I think he can play the CL qualifier, that's huge for us.

1 minute ago, SPWF said:

Brilliant post mate 

spot on 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye and some people think SG praising Helander was a dig at Alfredo 🤣

people are just making shit up and passing it as fact that the gaffers got issues with Morelos 

Tbh the helander thing did come across like that but I agree imo was just praising big Fil.

I don't think he dislikes morelos or anything like that but he does, understandably, get frustrated with some things he does. He's not a model professional but I think he's a good guy and a great player and like I said I wonder if he's worth the odd frustrating moment to keep.