Will we see Alfie again?

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Tbh the helander thing did come across like that but I agree imo was just praising big Fil.

I don't think he dislikes morelos or anything like that but he does, understandably, get frustrated with some things he does. He's not a model professional but I think he's a good guy and a great player and like I said I wonder if he's worth the odd frustrating moment to keep. 

No worry’s mate let’s just hope we keep the wee menace, got a feeling him and Sakala are going to be unreal together this season 

I'm just glad to see he is back and not on his way to Portugal.

My frustration was in not knowing when, because he has a history of being late.

I don't think it is unreasonable for posters to suggest Gerarrd showed frustration in the Sky interview in not knowing his return either because that is the way it appeared to me as well.

The first leg probably comes too early for him but hopefully he is up to speed for the return leg at Ibrox.

For what it's worth, he does look good in that picture. 

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

Said he didn't know when or if he would return, you think that's a happy manager? He was furious after his no show in March 2020 before the Scottish cup tie too. 

Where/when did he actually say those things. 

mare shite

10 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Sky sports interview last Friday, not shite at all.

You clearly need your ears cleaned. He said “I’m not sure when” he never said “when and if he returns” like what you said.  Which is completely different- He’s isolating in a hotel and needs the relevant checks before returning so of course his return is not going to be exact. 

He then stated later about a question regarding “will he still be here next season” SG said “I can’t answer that” 

which would be the same answer for any of our players.  If someone say offered 30m for Goldson he’d be off (for example). 

so you are talking shite and only hear what you want to hear.  

18 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

You clearly need your ears cleaned. He said “I’m not sure when” he never said “when and if he returns” like what you said.  Which is completely different- He’s isolating in a hotel and needs the relevant checks before returning so of course his return is not going to be exact. 

He then stated later about a question regarding “will he still be here next season” SG said “I can’t answer that” 

which would be the same answer for any of our players.  If someone say offered 30m for Goldson he’d be off (for example). 

Boom 

FE92FEA0-5A8D-4EC4-B88C-670570D0B609.gif.1c35818ab2b6a6379359b2b2e8330242.gif

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

You back up comment which I paraphrase for speed and then come out with that line at the end, slight irony.

To be honest, the anger needs thrown at Gerrard for creating this shitstorm rather than Morelos. 

A simple, he’s having some well deserved time off after the Copa America, before travelling back and then isolating. I’m not sure of the exact date as yet, would have kept everything rosey.