Will we see Alfie again?

He's a Rangers player and will remain so until such times an offer is made the club deems acceptable. Regardless of the league he plays in and the dross he faces such as Livingston and Pacific Shelf 595 1994* he has proved his worth in Europe. If we value him at 20 million that to me seems a perfectly fair fee when you compare it with some of the other fees being payed at the moment for absolute non entities. I hope the club sticks to its guns.

If we do have to sell him well it wud be hard to replace him but weve got the right lads within the club to go and get a ready made replacement and I'd go for Mitrovic, 36 in 69 @ Anderlecht, 40 in 100 @ fulham and 41 in 64 for serbia. He wudnt b the worst option out there however I think wages and the transfer cud b a problem. Sayin this I'd much rather morelos stayd.

1 hour ago, Rlm said:

If we do have to sell him well it wud be hard to replace him but weve got the right lads within the club to go and get a ready made replacement and I'd go for Mitrovic, 36 in 69 @ Anderlecht, 40 in 100 @ fulham and 41 in 64 for serbia. He wudnt b the worst option out there however I think wages and the transfer cud b a problem. Sayin this I'd much rather morelos stayd.

Ffs he'd cost about £20 million or more never mind his wages. Fulham know he's an asset in the championship and there's no hope of him signing for us. 

2 hours ago, Rlm said:

I’d just go for Ronaldo.

3 hours ago, Rlm said:

:lol:

21 hours ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

And you know this how??

September 2020

"My dialogue with the club was that I am in a very good position and enjoying my football.

"As long as I am playing football and enjoying it, I am happy where I am.

"The manager and coaches are always putting faith in me and giving me more confidence. I play with no fear, even if I give the ball away five times I will have the confidence to pick the ball and go again.

"I relish the opportunity to be one of the main players in the team.

"I’ve always wanted to finally find a club that I am settled. I have had some beneficial experiences throughout my career and I am now in a position where I can put it all together and enjoy my football at Rangers Football Club."

Threads like this appear every transfer window.  Clubs have to balance the books and even the mighty Barca are struggling.  If he stays great, but if he goes then it is at a price that reflects his ability snd potential.  £30M.  

On 19/07/2021 at 23:09, andyhrfc said:

Threads like this appear every transfer window.  Clubs have to balance the books and even the mighty Barca are struggling.  If he stays great, but if he goes then it is at a price that reflects his ability snd potential.  £30M.  

Would love 30 million. Think 15 million would be more realistic though.

11 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’m fairly sure he needs to quarantine for 10 days on his return from Colombia, where he still is. If so, he’ll be out of Livingston game and almost certainly first leg v Malmo/Helsinki 

We can use Roofe for the Livingston game. Worry is him missing first leg. Really only got Itten or Sakala to lead attack. Has anything been said about defoe after limping off vs arsenal? 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Gerrard sounds pissed off and rightfully so. A week before our first league game and he doesn't know when his star player is returning.

How can Gerrard and the club not know when he’s returning?

absolute nonsense.

There must have been an agreed timeframe for holidays and then factor in quarantine requirements.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Gerrard sounds pissed off and rightfully so. A week before our first league game and he doesn't know when his star player is returning.

Literally says nothing about Alfredo and when he’s returning so how do you know that Gerrard doesn’t know when he’ll be back? 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Literally says nothing about Alfredo and when he’s returning so how do you know that Gerrard doesn’t know when he’ll be back? 

I think it was an earlier part of the interview. Haven't seen it myself but its been reported he said:

"He is due back at some point, we're not sure when but hopefully he'll arrive when he's ready."