Spartans vs Rangers Colts - Official Match Thread - Tuesday 20th July 2021

Date/Time : 20 JUL 2021 - 7:45 PM

Venue Ainslie Park

How to Watch : Dont think it is being broadcast.

League Table Prior to Kick Off:

League Table.PNG

Rangers Colts Team news: 

image.thumb.png.58b97a465eb9fd1f84a18362

Result:-

Rangers win 0-2

@Elfideldo's Match Report :-

https://rfcyouths.wordpress.com/2021/07/20/colts-top-lowland-league/

1 hour ago, CooperSF said:

Can anyone forward on a link to the PPV - can't seem to find it on RTV.

1 hour ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Is everyone of these games free on Rangers TV unlimited and how much is it? 

Pretty sure its going to be on, but I may have jumped the gun. The last game was included and also had a PPV option. I think it will become available closer to the time and will update the OP with the relevant links.

RangersTV Unlimited costs £240 for the year. With that you get all the first team domestic games, and other content like (i believe) the colts games. Catch is that you need to use a VPN to appear as if you are abroad.

When you log onto the RangersTV website using a VPN the option for 'unlimited' appears:-

RangersTV.PNG

1 hour ago, billscott said:

bought a ticket today for this game and also for sats game at east stirling which is just 5 mins from where i live  will be nice to see live football again

Also going tomorrow. Buzzing. 

now that the blackpool game is off which i had bought on gers tv   i will go and watch on wed night kirkintilloch rob roy v  auchinleck talbot

after not being at a live game for ages that will be 3 in a week  will get home in time from east stirling game  to watch brighton game  then real madrid on sunday on gers tv

Just now, Ahalfallover said:

never been too keen on watching B team or U21's ....from me I know that is a shock horror admission lol 

fair enough thats your choice  as long as you dont come on here and start spouting rubbish about young players you have never seen

28 minutes ago, billscott said:

all matches featuring rangers should be of some interest if you are a proper rangers supporter

I go to as many as I can in normal times, but the quality is hit and miss as you would expect at that level so I can see why there's no interest for some. The Champions League games two seasons back were good though.