Brighton / Madrid - Fan Capacities

MattyBlue

12 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Why not 17000 at all the games ? Wtf is the difference

Not sure if this has been answered as haven’t read through the full thread but government/councils want stadiums on a gradual build up to full capacity from 9th August hence the staged increases. 

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Not sure if this has been answered as haven’t read through the full thread but government/councils want stadiums on a gradual build up to full capacity from 9th August hence the staged increases. 

Mate any truth in the Real shite?

How they made such a mess 

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Did anybody get Brighton work out how to get friends and family seats together as can be ? We all had to log in individually and end up all over the place , couldn’t see any options 

Guessing there are no allocated seats its come in and then the steward have been briefed to feed you on to areas after you inform them of your group size?

Just now, KaiserJon said:

Guessing there are no allocated seats its come in and then the steward have been briefed to feed you on to areas after you inform them of your group size?

My mate a non box ticker😂 found the option when he logged in for Madrid and got 3 together , unless the bigger allocation Sunday means different rules mate , fuck knows 🤷🏻‍♂️

6 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Did anybody get Brighton work out how to get friends and family seats together as can be ? We all had to log in individually and end up all over the place , couldn’t see any options 

I just put in that I wanted 3 tickets - they all came up in my name, but clicked the tab and I could select my son’s names for the other tickets.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

I just put in that I wanted 3 tickets - they all came up in my name, but clicked the tab and I could select my son’s names for the other tickets.

Ah right mate , cheers , coz I couldn’t see anyway we just put quantity 1 , thanks 👍🏻👌🏻

6 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Had this problem too. Logged into ticketing website and put 2 tickets in basket (1 for me, 1 for my dad). Then set the basket so that each ticket was being booked with our different Rangers numbers, but it kept telling me I could only buy a maximum of 1 ticket. Shambles really, but at least we both managed to booked a ticket in the same section individually.

Just now, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Had this problem too. Logged into ticketing website and put 2 tickets in basket (1 for me, 1 for my dad). Then set the basket so that each ticket was being booked with our different Rangers numbers, but it kept telling me I could only buy a maximum of 1 ticket. Shambles really, but at least we both managed to booked a ticket in the same section individually.

The other lad above said he did the same as you and it worked to mate , feck knows what’s going on 😖

Ive been allocated a Brighton ticket but when i’m trying to purchase it its telling me theres not enough tickets to amend the quantity and try again.... any one any idea how to fix it? This online system is shockin, last night when i got the email it was saying there was a problem with the website try again later and today this, its a shambles 

DF0B5492-4FDE-4E07-8685-F42054021DB5.jpeg

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Ah right mate , cheers , coz I couldn’t see anyway we just put quantity 1 , thanks 👍🏻👌🏻

Me and my boy are on mine.

I tried it through his for blackpool but wouldnt let me. Had to log back in on mine and it worked.

You have to update basket when you try for them as well. It's a bit of a pain 

54 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Ive been allocated a Brighton ticket but when i’m trying to purchase it its telling me theres not enough tickets to amend the quantity and try again.... any one any idea how to fix it? This online system is shockin, last night when i got the email it was saying there was a problem with the website try again later and today this, its a shambles 

DF0B5492-4FDE-4E07-8685-F42054021DB5.jpeg

It’s a shambles mate.